PDA

View Full Version : Wired Help +rep

steamyxo
31-07-2013, 01:52 PM
i want this:
when i double click my switch , a user standing on a furni teleports to somewere else,

and:

when i hit my switch, it puts a furni infront of someone, they teleport to somewere

+rep thanks alot

-Nick
31-07-2013, 02:10 PM
Trigger User stands on furni + Effect: teleport to furni + Condition: when furni is double clicked

steamyxo
31-07-2013, 02:27 PM
Trigger User stands on furni + Effect: teleport to furni + Condition: when furni is double clicked

that condition doesnt exist?

MKR&*42
31-07-2013, 02:31 PM
i want this:
when i double click my switch , a user standing on a furni teleports to somewere else,

and:

when i hit my switch, it puts a furni infront of someone, they teleport to somewere

+rep thanks alot

1) Furni state is changed (trigger) - teleport to furni (effect)
2) Furni state is changed - teleport to furni, match furni position and state (when you set up the match furni... make sure you save the changes when the furni is on the spot you want it to go to).

-Nick
31-07-2013, 02:43 PM
that condition doesnt exist?
When changed state or somthing :P

steamyxo
31-07-2013, 02:43 PM
1) Furni state is changed (trigger) - teleport to furni (effect)
2) Furni state is changed - teleport to furni, match furni position and state (when you set up the match furni... make sure you save the changes when the furni is on the spot you want it to go to).

for the first 1, it teleports me, i want it so it teleports the guy sitting down somewere or standing on something when i double click the switch.

---------- Post added 31-07-2013 at 03:44 PM ----------

When changed state or somthing :P

that dont exist either lol and the only furni walking triggers are; user walks on furni, user walks off furni. lol

-Nick
31-07-2013, 02:54 PM
for the first 1, it teleports me, i want it so it teleports the guy sitting down somewere or standing on something when i double click the switch.

---------- Post added 31-07-2013 at 03:44 PM ----------

that dont exist either lol and the only furni walking triggers are; user walks on furni, user walks off furni. lol

Do you want me to come and do it?

steamyxo
31-07-2013, 02:59 PM
Do you want me to come and do it?

dw now

steamyxo
31-07-2013, 09:53 PM
Civilisation;

James
31-07-2013, 09:54 PM
Posted on request of steamy

Daltron
31-07-2013, 11:31 PM
Not sure if you have it already but

when i double click my switch , a user standing on a furni teleports to somewere else

1. Place a freeze tile under the furni you wish them to be standing on when teleported.
2. Toggle Furni State (Set to any timer- you might wish to set it at 30 seconds and hide it) on top of a Furni State is Changed box (Set to the switch).
3. Place an exit tile where you want them to go.

Same as above with a Match Furni Position to State box (set to the furni you want to move)

Hope that helps :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!