PDA

View Full Version : [+Rep] Wired Help

Zelda
01-08-2013, 05:14 PM
Ok so basically I have no clue how to the following thing that I see in auto runs sometimes:

Basically like a row of seats that you have to quick seat across but if you don't you like start moving backwards on them.

have literally no clue how it's done but really need to work it out for something secret. +rep to anyone who gives me something that works :)

lemons
01-08-2013, 05:21 PM
Lewis;

Spoltage
01-08-2013, 05:26 PM
Plebings; Mr-Trainor;

they may be able to help :)

Sam

Lewis
01-08-2013, 05:40 PM
It involves using the horse racing furni, (the same thing that you did for auto kickers before kick wired came)

Zelda
01-08-2013, 06:16 PM
It involves using the horse racing furni, (the same thing that you did for auto kickers before kick wired came)

o i thought it might.

what exactly do you do with it though LMAO

Mr-Trainor
01-08-2013, 06:55 PM
o i thought it might.

what exactly do you do with it though LMAO
Never seen it before, but after what was said about the horse racing furni I'm guessing..
If you put a chair on top of a horse jump, sitting on the chair will make you walk forward off that chair like half a second or a second after. So I guess if you just put loads of them in a row and loads of chairs on top with the target being the opposite direction of the jump then that'd be what you want :P. Look at my Booster room (football goals section) to see how the horse jumps works with a chair on top :P.

Plebings
01-08-2013, 07:19 PM
do you move back from the seats one by one, or do you always teleport to the start?

i'm only good with working wired systems tbh, so when it involves horse racing furni or stuff like boosters i'm not v good.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!