04-08-2013, 11:18 AM
Thank you marty :'( You've been amazing irl x

Shockwave.2CC
04-08-2013, 11:21 AM
Thanks for your hard work BestManagerEver

Samantha.
04-08-2013, 11:25 AM
Thanks for all your work MARTIIIIIIIII :(

It's a shame it's come to this but I'm glad you're still in the department, you're amazing! :D xoxoxox

MasterNicoAngel
04-08-2013, 11:39 AM
Thanks for your work Martin. A great manager you were :D

Martin
04-08-2013, 01:42 PM
Thank you guys :love:

It's horrible that its had to come to this, working with Alex has easily been my best Habbox experience and memory and something I will always look back on and smile about. I've never felt like such a team with someone before, never felt so much on the same wavelength as someone. Watching alex grow into the amazing manager he now is has just been an amazing thing to watch and he knows that I love him to pieces and will always support him no matter what. I may not be allowed to continue my role officially, but unofficially I'm always going to help him wherever I can nomatter what anyone says. Team Smurfed- and Bolt660 will always live on. :'(

It's quite unusual for a manager and assistant to get on at Habbox and actually communicate and stuff with each other (look at general management pfft :P), and the fact that I got to work so closely with Alex, talk to him every night about events stuff and just feel like part of such an amazing team really meant a lot! Teamwork really is the key at Habbox, and I can honestly say that thanks to working with Alex in events I've made a best friend in life! :) Alex is one of the sweetest people in the world and cares genuinely so much about this site! I know that he's going to continue to do an amazing job and that he knows he can still depend on me and the other seniors to help him!

Alex I'm going to miss being your assistant a lot, but I don't think it will change much! I think the department is growing in leaps and bounds and its all thanks to you! You're so much more amazing than you realise. :)

wixard
04-08-2013, 02:39 PM
save the drama for yo mama

sex
04-08-2013, 03:07 PM
BYE MARTIN IM GONNA MISS U

despect
04-08-2013, 03:16 PM
Aww, shame to see that you resigned Martin! but at least you are still at habbox :)

Martin
04-08-2013, 03:17 PM
Aww, shame to see that you resigned Martin! but at least you are still at habbox :)

I didn't resign :P

thanks though Jammmmmy :love:

noddy
04-08-2013, 03:24 PM
aw martin :( bye!!

despect
04-08-2013, 03:24 PM
I didn't resign :P

thanks though Jammmmmy :love:

WELL YOU STEPPED DOWN - SAME THING OK :'(

anyway o/t: glad you are staying in events and at habbox :)

Jurv
04-08-2013, 03:29 PM
thanks for all your hard work martin. shame rly :Mini-Frown:

Calum0812
04-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Shame. Real shame.
#TeamMarlum :)

Chris
04-08-2013, 08:42 PM
Thanks for your time in both events & moderation. At least you're sticking around though :)

e5
04-08-2013, 08:55 PM
:o glad you haven't fully resigned as mod martin!! You were a great smod :(

Matthew
04-08-2013, 08:57 PM
Thanks for your time as a SMOD again martin, when you joined ('temporarily' back then) you really helped us out greatly and deserved to be appointed 'full time' again.

At least you're remaining in the dept though!

Tom
04-08-2013, 09:46 PM
Thanks for your work, Martin. :)

Daltron
05-08-2013, 03:19 AM
Kudos for all your work :)

Martin
05-08-2013, 04:20 AM
Thanks everyone :)

This weekend has been so surreal in many ways, I've lost a couple of Habbox roles, but I've gained something far greater in my view.

I'm going to miss working with @Matts (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=60298); and @Lee (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=45160); it was awesome being a team with you guys, and I know you and your new smod buddy will do great! and obviously im still there which means you haven't got rid of me just yet haha. I'd like to thank Chris; for giving me another chance as a super mod, it really meant a lot and I had a great time as always.

Obviously going to miss working with Smurfed-; massively, he's been so supportive about everything, he's truly one of my best friends and just the most awesome person ever haha. Gutted I can't be a HxSS team leader with you because I know with your passion and determination that the team will definitely win!! You know I'm always there for you and will continue to help you like before, so not that much will change really!

The irony being my initial reason to step down from super mod was to put more time into helping Alex manage the Events Department as I felt I was letting him down haha. That went to plan!! :P

@xxMATTGxx (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=1020); I fully understand why you did what you had to do, and I just want you to know that I don't have any bad feelings towards you or anything, or even the decision. It was the right decision for Habbox, and I'm glad that such practices are there to protect people and stuff. All I can do is promise you that I'm sensible and I know what I'm doing, and that this situation isn't an easy one at all, its the most frustrating situation ever but to me the most amazing thing has come out of it, and its something I've wanted my whole life and the only thing that's made me truly happy. I know your opinion about me will have changed dramatically and I know you can never really know people completely just through being online, but I'd like to hope you've known me long enough to know that I'm not like that at all, I just want to have my chance to make someone happy and feel like part of a team. I really respect you Matt and the decision, and I just hope a tiny bit of you understands.

JerseySafety
05-08-2013, 04:56 AM
Such a shame you were forced to step down :'( Anyways at least you are still here and haven't left us <3

---------- Post added 05-08-2013 at 04:57 AM ----------

Thanks everyone :)

This weekend has been so surreal in many ways, I've lost a couple of Habbox roles, but I've gained something far greater in my view.

I'm going to miss working with @Matts (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=60298); and @Lee (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=45160); it was awesome being a team with you guys, and I know you and your new smod buddy will do great! and obviously im still there which means you haven't got rid of me just yet haha. I'd like to thank @Chris (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=55895); for giving me another chance as a super mod, it really meant a lot and I had a great time as always.

Obviously going to miss working with @Smurfed- (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=80910); massively, he's been so supportive about everything, he's truly one of my best friends and just the most awesome person ever haha. Gutted I can't be a HxSS team leader with you because I know with your passion and determination that the team will definitely win!! You know I'm always there for you and will continue to help you like before, so not that much will change really!

The irony being my initial reason to step down from super mod was to put more time into helping Alex manage the Events Department as I felt I was letting him down haha. That went to plan!! :P

@xxMATTGxx (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=1020); I fully understand why you did what you had to do, and I just want you to know that I don't have any bad feelings towards you or anything, or even the decision. It was the right decision for Habbox, and I'm glad that such practices are there to protect people and stuff. All I can do is promise you that I'm sensible and I know what I'm doing, and that this situation isn't an easy one at all, its the most frustrating situation ever but to me the most amazing thing has come out of it, and its something I've wanted my whole life and the only thing that's made me truly happy. I know your opinion about me will have changed dramatically and I know you can never really know people completely just through being online, but I'd like to hope you've known me long enough to know that I'm not like that at all, I just want to have my chance to make someone happy and feel like part of a team. I really respect you Matt and the decision, and I just hope a tiny bit of you understands.

wish I could +rep you 100 times :(

orientalframe?
05-08-2013, 05:03 AM
thanks for all your hard work martin, you're amazinggggg. no one can deny how much you've done for the site :P x

Martin
05-08-2013, 10:15 AM
Thanks guys, means a lot :) Will hopefully be able to get back into a management position in about a year and a few months if they let me! :D

Matt
05-08-2013, 12:35 PM
Sad to see you go Martin </3 xx

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!