PDA

View Full Version : [HxSS] Holiday Hijack - Ends 24th August

Sloths
06-08-2013, 04:50 AM
http://habbox.com/text/51/Holiday+Hijack

Summer.. Summer.. Summer..
Okay so that's really hard to portray in words but please tell me at least one of you started to sing along to What Time Is It? from High School Musical 2. I've admitted this to a few people on the forum but I might as well come out to you all... I really like High School Musical songs. They're really cheesy and a bit twee but I think that's what makes them all the more appealing to me. It cheers me up to jam around to a bit of HSM in my room when I'm all stressed out and I really wanted to hang out with them that Summer, it looked fab (well apart from the working part).

There's quite a few movies and TV shows out there that are based around the Summer holidays and trust me I wish my life was like every single one of them. My question to you though is if you could hijack a Summer holiday from any tv or movie character who would it be and why?

Prize:
1st Place = 100 Points
2nd Place = 75 Points
3rd Place = 50 Points

HC
19-08-2013, 07:11 AM
Benidorm because I would love to know what it's like to live with a family like that hahaha!

Daltron
19-08-2013, 09:13 AM
the summer camp in the parent trap from the twins cause it looked loads of fun ;)

(blue team)

Empousa
19-08-2013, 09:53 AM
Harry Potter's Goblet of Fire summer... both a fan of Quidditch (and seeing the world cup would be awesome!) and of eagerness to confront those Death Eaters that raided the campsite.

Red Team :)

-rawrr.
19-08-2013, 02:11 PM
I'd steal a summer from teletubbies, because twinky winkie looks like he's enjoying himself and I wanna piece of that :)

!x!dude!x!2
22-08-2013, 12:48 AM
phineas and ferb because i get to build lots of cool stuff and get away with it

Yawn
22-08-2013, 12:54 AM
in uk we have loads of shows about the teenagers who go away on their 1st holidays without their parents. they go on drinking/party holidays and they always go completely crazy and get rly drunk and act completely outrageous

but yh i wna hijack their holiday and get rly drunk.

its not a tv character and ive missed the point of ur thread but yolo

Chug!
22-08-2013, 12:41 PM
Spongebob because all of the heat would absorb into the body, and then I'd go tanned ! WOOOOOP

Red team :)

Phil
22-08-2013, 01:57 PM
Go on that kids show Total Drama Island. Would be so good if it were real!

Becka
23-08-2013, 12:57 AM
spongebob ftw because who doesnt want to go to bikini bottom?!

haylashayla
23-08-2013, 12:51 PM
Beavers Falls

it's an american/british show.

Usually hosted in summer times

I'd hijack it, in all fairness, to get down and dirty with the lead characters xxx

blue team xx

James
23-08-2013, 10:33 PM
Teen Beach Movie, purely because Ross Lynch was there xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rachel
24-08-2013, 08:57 AM
OC is a show who is located in Miami (if i'm not mistaken). It's a very beautiful place =]

Blue team =]

dbgtz
24-08-2013, 02:00 PM
Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy. Need I really say more?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!