PDA

View Full Version : Ohai! :)

.P1x13-Dust.
07-08-2013, 12:38 AM
Why hello thar! I've been a lurker on Habbox for a while and finally decided to make an account :). I'm also an older Habbo player, having played since the hotel first opened in 2000. I was ten then, now I'm 23. I hope that's not too old for Habbo? Sometimes I feel like an old granny remembering the good 'ol days of the hotel LOL. Anywho, I hope to have a good time and make new friends to pal around with.

~Lucy

LiquidLuck.
07-08-2013, 12:41 AM
HEY LUCY!! Welcome to Habbox! Anyway yeah back to speaking to you on Habbo xD

lawrawrrr
07-08-2013, 01:15 AM
Welcome! I love your avatar. I adore Pusheen!!

Don't worry about being too old, a bunch of us here are around your age, I'm about to turn 20 next week! Hope you like it here :)

.P1x13-Dust.
07-08-2013, 01:51 AM
XD Zahz you crack me up <3. Thank you, Lawrawrrr! Pusheen is freaking adorable. I want a Pusheen shirt, lol. Ohhhh yay more people my age! :D Happy early birthday, too!

lawrawrrr
07-08-2013, 02:30 AM
XD Zahz you crack me up <3. Thank you, Lawrawrrr! Pusheen is freaking adorable. I want a Pusheen shirt, lol. Ohhhh yay more people my age! :D Happy early birthday, too!

Call me Laura :D I know right, I have loads of them printed out over my walls at uni! I'll take a picture when I go back. Thank you!! :D

.P1x13-Dust.
07-08-2013, 02:34 AM
Call me Laura :D I know right, I have loads of them printed out over my walls at uni! I'll take a picture when I go back. Thank you!! :D

Laura it is then :D. Call me Lucy! I look forward to the picture :D. I have a question for you. I've tried posting in Habbo News/Rumors thrice now and my post keeps disappearing. It'll show up with a blue document icon and when I hover over it, it says default, then my post disappears. I'm confused.

lawrawrrr
07-08-2013, 02:39 AM
Laura it is then :D. Call me Lucy! I look forward to the picture :D. I have a question for you. I've tried posting in Habbo News/Rumors thrice now and my post keeps disappearing. It'll show up with a blue document icon and when I hover over it, it says default, then my post disappears. I'm confused.

You know, I've got no idea. At all. I think it's probably best to ask a moderator, I'll tag a couple now for you but they probably won't get back to you until tomorrow!

Chris; Lee; Nick; Matts; e5; Dilusionate; ok thats all i can think of off the top of my head

.P1x13-Dust.
07-08-2013, 02:40 AM
You know, I've got no idea. At all. I think it's probably best to ask a moderator, I'll tag a couple now for you but they probably won't get back to you until tomorrow!

Chris; Lee; Nick; Matts; e5; Dilusionate; ok thats all i can think of off the top of my head

Thank you muchly! I'll give one of them a pester :).

Samantha.
07-08-2013, 06:01 AM
Hey :)

Welcome to the forum! Feel free to check out events if you're on habbo. For a full list of events go to www.habbox.com/events :)

Nick
07-08-2013, 06:54 AM

Hey, Welcome to Habbox :)

Your first few posts need to be approved by a moderator before they will be visible. I have approved the posts for you though :D

Cupids
07-08-2013, 07:43 AM
welcome to the forum :)

Matt
07-08-2013, 08:29 AM
Welcome to the Habbox Community!

Chris
07-08-2013, 10:46 AM
Welcome to the forum, Lucy. I've replied to your PM, if you need any more help then let me know. :)

orientalframe?
07-08-2013, 10:54 AM
hiya lucy, welcome to the forum! i've seen you in the help desk woo, hope to see you stick around :) x

geo
07-08-2013, 12:28 PM
welcome to the forum!! :)

Shockwave.2CC
07-08-2013, 12:42 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum

.P1x13-Dust.
07-08-2013, 03:26 PM
Hey :)

Welcome to the forum! Feel free to check out events if you're on habbo. For a full list of events go to www.habbox.com/events :)

Hiyo Samantha! Thank you for the welcome! I definitely plan on attending events :).

Hey, Welcome to Habbox :)

Your first few posts need to be approved by a moderator before they will be visible. I have approved the posts for you though :D

Hi Nick! Thanks for the explanation :). I'm sorry for the multiple posts, lol. I was really confused.

welcome to the forum :)

Thank ye!! :D

Welcome to the Habbox Community!

Thank ye! :D

Welcome to the forum, Lucy. I've replied to your PM, if you need any more help then let me know. :)

Responded! Thank ye!

hiya lucy, welcome to the forum! i've seen you in the help desk woo, hope to see you stick around :) x

Oh I definitely plan on sticking around :D.

welcome to the forum!! :)

Thank ye! :D

Hello and welcome to the forum

Thank ye! :D :D

Daltron
08-08-2013, 07:50 AM
Welcome to ze forum!

Ekelektra
08-08-2013, 09:33 AM
Welcome to the forum Lucy! :)

Zak
08-08-2013, 10:41 AM
Welcome. You are even older than me :)

.P1x13-Dust.
08-08-2013, 04:01 PM
Welcome to ze forum!

Why thank you! I shall enjoy my stay :D.

Welcome to the forum Lucy! :)

*happy dances* Thank ye! I'm having fun :).

Welcome. You are even older than me :)

I guess I better get my cane ready. Ya darn whippersnappers!!!

A
08-08-2013, 11:27 PM
Welcome to the forums!!!!!

.P1x13-Dust.
09-08-2013, 01:59 AM
Welcome to the forums!!!!!

Why thank you, my good sir!

Reality
09-08-2013, 10:17 AM
Hey welcome to the forum :)

Hope to speak soon :)

.P1x13-Dust.
09-08-2013, 07:04 PM
Hey welcome to the forum :)

Hope to speak soon :)

Thank you! I'm sure we'll run into each other soon enough :).

Chug!
17-08-2013, 05:49 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!