PDA

View Full Version : Tangent Topics - Ends 14th August

Sloths
07-08-2013, 10:44 AM
http://habbox.com/text/Keyboard/tangent+topics

This evening my friend and I decided to go into University to sort out some paperwork for our flat next year. We both needed a few bits of information from our parents so I went straight to Skype and messaged my Mum, while she called up her parents. Let's just say I got the information in seconds, and over an hour later my friend got off the phone not even having all of the right information. Not to mention how loud she was disturbing the neighbouring students trying to work...

I think we've all had one or two conversations that have led out on a bit of a tangent. I remember a sub teacher in year 8 talking about how he's a volunteer fireman the entire lesson instead of teaching us maths. I want you to think hard and sum up the funniest conversation that you've had that has gone off on a tangent.

The most hilarious post below will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

!x!dude!x!2
09-08-2013, 12:07 AM
shoned once tried explaining to me how to play a game but she started talking about owls and showing owl pics for an hour so we didnt have time to play the game afterwards

James
09-08-2013, 03:09 PM
Me & shoned were working on her hxss room, i was explaining some wired to her, then she says 'im an owl'. So i dressed as an owl like below, and we were just dying for around 5 minutes.

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/5025/aenf.png

Drake.
09-08-2013, 07:21 PM
I was reading this thread and I thought back to my conversations with Shoned like that time when we were all in her games room and it was fastest typer but I'm pretty fast at typing so I won it twice in a row and I won like 10c and then I used it to buy a trophy for myself. Wait, what was the question?

bkps
09-08-2013, 08:13 PM
i was with my friends and we were in the kitchen trynna work out how to cook chicken korma and lord knows how we just started talking about sheep and made up an entire story about a sheep couple and them getting on the plane to spain to go on holiday and meeting spanish sheep and how they'd understand each other and just the story got very detailed lmao but yeah don't worry the sheep couple and the spanish sheep became friends and eventually learnt how to communicate without baa'ing. we're weird ok

AlexJRiley
09-08-2013, 08:32 PM
Any conversation with Gina, we all know what im talking about.

JACKTARD
09-08-2013, 09:08 PM
We were on about geostationary satellites and then something to do with the technology used led us onto the nintendo wii

we r so cray cray u jel?

steamyxo
10-08-2013, 08:54 PM
well it started off by my and 2 others having an arguement in one of their game rooms, then it switched to ghost stories, we sat there in her room talking about them

Honor-Branch
12-08-2013, 06:51 PM
this girl was talking to her friend on the phone in the elevator saying there was a hot guy in the elevator and she had to get off (im the only one in the elevator with her) so im like ;o hey wassup bby and shes like oh i was just tryna get off the phone, sorry D:
[my face] o_O

Daltron
12-08-2013, 11:29 PM
I remember talking to Intersocial; about (I can't even remember, probably this forum and relationships) then somehow that lead to discussion about plant fetishes

haylashayla
13-08-2013, 11:29 AM
I was in a paddling pool with my friend, talking about some guys and then she pulled off her mask and I realised it was my dad

Plumest
13-08-2013, 05:45 PM
God, this happens all the time for me.

I was having a serious, REALLY serious convo with my friend Aylissia and we ended up being totally ridiculous and making jokes, etc at the end.

-rawrr.
13-08-2013, 08:18 PM
I was arguing with my friend on the phone about whats the best anime, then we started talking about chicken seasonings and then we started talking about how cool Twinkle twinkle little star would be in latin and how cool it would be if we were squirrels.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!