PDA

View Full Version : Read and Share Beta: Open to All

Daltron
08-08-2013, 11:14 AM
You may have heard about our Read and Share Beta group, which is helping us develop our latest project - Habbo Stories. Now you have a chance to be part of that group and give your feedback and comments on comics and other items. Go to the group's home room to join and check Habbo Stories prototypes by clicking on the Stories billboard there.

On hotel view if you click the button under this article it should take you to the homeroom where you can join in and click the billboard!

lemons
08-08-2013, 11:14 AM
i clicked the billboard it opened up a new client and just took me to the games homepage :l

Daltron
08-08-2013, 11:15 AM
i clicked the billboard it opened up a new client and just took me to the games homepage :l

Hmm yeah same, I am confused..

Yawn
08-08-2013, 11:16 AM
I DIDNT UNDERSTAND AND COULDNT SEE A THREAD SO PANICKED

Spiffy
08-08-2013, 11:46 AM
adepth trolling people saying if you all sit on the blue benches you get a badge. i'm so over habbo and their inane attempts half-arsing a beta launch without really checking if it works first. if this is their way of trying to pump us up for something new, they're off to a really really bad start.

jorsian
08-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Oh, great. More fluff added to the website. It will probably be used less than that horrid game panel.

JACKTARD
08-08-2013, 12:14 PM
So what have they actually done?

Michael
08-08-2013, 12:18 PM
I see nothing added even after joining the group, what is everyone talking about? isn't stories something that was part of the game centre?

Scotland
08-08-2013, 12:25 PM
I see nothing added even after joining the group, what is everyone talking about? isn't stories something that was part of the game centre?

Yeah was like 1k better testers not long ago, so they have opened it up for all. although i don't think its the right group for this beta, if i remember correctly the beta group the other joined was in i library ?

e5
08-08-2013, 12:25 PM
Oh strange. I was part of the original beta group however, now the game has disappeared off the game centre thingy, but it's the same group i'm in, they've just opened it and changed the look of the badge but for some reason hasn't given everyone access to play the game LOL

Michael
08-08-2013, 12:38 PM
Right here we go i've found out why it's not working. They've put the wrong group on navigator to join, its the one in this room: http://www.habbo.com/room/62863398 as soon as you join it ''Stories'' will appear in the game centre :)

Spiffy
08-08-2013, 12:44 PM
Right here we go i've found out why it's not working. They've put the wrong group on navigator to join, its the one in this room: http://www.habbo.com/room/62863398 as soon as you join it ''Stories'' will appear in the game centre :)

Cheers mate

iBlueBox
08-08-2013, 01:15 PM
Its been removed, already lol

Michael
08-08-2013, 01:19 PM
Seems its been moved onto the other group now. Oh, and it costs to read some comics - you gotta subscribe to it for 1c for one month.

Luke367
08-08-2013, 03:11 PM
I joined the group, Went onto games page and working.

---------- Post added 08-08-2013 at 04:13 PM ----------

What a pile of **** is this! Get of habbo! lol

goofyjadico
08-08-2013, 03:36 PM
Last thing I want to do during the summer is read

orientalframe?
08-08-2013, 03:41 PM
i still don't get the purpose of this lol

Yawn
08-08-2013, 03:43 PM
yh i cant remember the last time i read a book who the hell comes on habbo to read. like this is the last thing ANY1 wants

SlimShadyLp
08-08-2013, 04:09 PM
Oh strange. I was part of the original beta group however, now the game has disappeared off the game centre thingy, but it's the same group i'm in, they've just opened it and changed the look of the badge but for some reason hasn't given everyone access to play the game LOL

congratulations? ..... |-)

JACKTARD
08-08-2013, 04:23 PM
wtf is this ****

were they high when they thought of this or something?

e5
08-08-2013, 04:38 PM
It's pointless and I went on it like twice

wtf is this ****

were they high when they thought of this or something?

LiquidLuck.
09-08-2013, 02:16 AM
Is it just me or I've seen their group room posted in Habbox? S:

Chees3
09-08-2013, 01:14 PM
Mine works fine, I just joined the group then clicked Games, started reading the comics..

Okeanos
09-08-2013, 09:13 PM
the group room is amazing

e5
11-08-2013, 09:08 PM

They've changed it from what it was originally. Looks better now

Okeanos
11-08-2013, 10:20 PM

no they haven't you moron, the original print screen is on this forum... lol fool.

e5
11-08-2013, 10:24 PM
no they haven't you moron, the original print screen is on this forum... lol fool.

Yes they have.

This is what it is now:

http://i.imgur.com/tU7NjVj.png

and this was it before:

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/7084/a2zs.png

I rest my case.

Okeanos
11-08-2013, 10:26 PM
Yes they have.

This is what it is now:

http://i.imgur.com/tU7NjVj.png

and this was it before:

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/7084/a2zs.png

I rest my case.

are you blind or just really dim witted? what's the difference? the room with the bookcases isn't mine idiot.

i made a help desk for room builders.... its unlikely to be used but i think its nice. better than hxhd anyway.

http://i47.tinypic.com/28a26tc.png

e5
11-08-2013, 10:28 PM
What do you mean what's the difference? :S

The second image was the original read and share group room, for beta testers. Now it's the first one, that you made or whatever, now that it's open to the public.

are you blind or just really dim witted? what's the difference? the room with the bookcases isn't mine idiot.

Okeanos
11-08-2013, 10:30 PM
What do you mean what's the difference? :S

The second image was the original read and share group room, for beta testers. Now it's the first one, that you made or whatever, now that it's open ot the public.

now you're not making any sense. i dont care what beta testers used, you said my room which i made and the one they used are different - they're not. dont backtrack.

e5
11-08-2013, 10:33 PM
I said:

now you're not making any sense. i dont care what beta testers used, you said my room which i made and the one they used are different - they're not. dont backtrack.
The original room was the one I just posted and I said it's changed from that to this new one, which looks better... lol, there's only been two rooms for this.

Okeanos
11-08-2013, 10:36 PM
I said:

The original room was the one I just posted and I said it's changed from that to this new one, which looks better... lol, there's only been two rooms for this.

my room (as in the room i made for room builders) is the original room, as in made first. you did not say "they used two different rooms, one for beta and one public" - if you want to be understood maybe you should think about what you post. i really dont know why i waste my time talking to some people...

e5
11-08-2013, 10:43 PM
The room I said was the ORIGINAL room as it was used for beta testers of the read and share group, then when it went public, yours was used... Whats hard to understand?

my room (as in the room i made for room builders) is the original room, as in made first. you did not say "they used two different rooms, one for beta and one public" - if you want to be understood maybe you should think about what you post. i really dont know why i waste my time talking to some people...

Okeanos
12-08-2013, 12:56 AM
The room I said was the ORIGINAL room as it was used for beta testers of the read and share group, then when it went public, yours was used... Whats hard to understand?

"They've changed it from what it was originally. Looks better now" - you quite clearly did not mention anything about beta testers or a different beta testers room in your post. You didn't use the definite article, you only said originally not the original room - that's an entirely different meaning. Like I said, think before you post.

Bradley.
12-08-2013, 02:09 AM
i knew what police meant anyway
he meant the original room [nothing 2 do with u] the room habbo made for it has now changed to urs lol which he said is better

e5
12-08-2013, 06:43 AM
I give up explaining to him now lmao :P
i knew what police meant anyway
he meant the original room [nothing 2 do with u] the room habbo made for it has now changed to urs lol which he said is better

SlimShadyLp
13-08-2013, 11:23 AM

Group room looks tacky. like the owner who made it

Edited by Police (Forum Moderator) - Please do not be rude to other members.

Plutonioo
15-08-2013, 11:43 AM
Lmao, they added my comic and they did put that it was made by Plutonioo-Comic when my name is only Plutonioo wtf

Scotland
15-08-2013, 11:46 AM
Lmao, they added my comic and they did put that it was made by Plutonioo-Comic when my name is only Plutonioo wtf

lol maybe your own channel?
my comic doesn't even have my name beside it lol.

Plutonioo
15-08-2013, 12:07 PM
lol maybe your own channel?
my comic doesn't even have my name beside it lol.
Uhh I don't think so :(

I sent the comic with the name of Comic - Plutonioo, maybe was for that?

Scotland
15-08-2013, 12:08 PM
Uhh I don't think so :(

I sent the comic with the name of Comic - Plutonioo, maybe was for that?

oh, that could be why!

Okeanos
19-08-2013, 04:14 AM
Group room looks tacky. like the owner who made it

Edited by Police (Forum Moderator) - Please do not be rude to other members.

who are you? :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!