PDA

View Full Version : Do you go out often?

-:Undertaker:-
10-08-2013, 02:44 PM
Simple question, how often to you go bars/clubs? ..that's if you do at all as many people aren't keen on it.

Usually in university i'll go once a week, sometimes twice but been going quite often this summer whilst back home - already been three times this week and I know we're out again next wednesday night. All hurting my bank balance severely. :P

You?

buttons
10-08-2013, 03:02 PM
er my friends all work through week so only have time during the weekends, so often for me would be once a week which is mainly saturday as that's when everyone is out, don't particularly enjoy friday because less people are out. i go out once or twice a month now but if i was back at uni and single it'd be every weekend. i went out last night n was home for 11pm as i wasn't with the right people and started drinking whilst out, much better to have a few people over for pre-drinking then clubbing. oh well, saved myself money and a hangover whilst still having a fairly decent night :D

wixard
10-08-2013, 03:09 PM
erm once a week maybe, id like to go out more but just SO EXPENSIVE and everyone is poor

mrwoooooooo
10-08-2013, 03:11 PM
once or twice a month max

Chris
10-08-2013, 03:44 PM
Normally once a week but I do like a break from it sometimes.

Amberr
10-08-2013, 04:11 PM
once a week, normally every saturday. Going out tonight but I don't finish work till 10pm though so I'll have to rush home and get ready and drink quickly to catch up, it never ends well when i do this. This weekend is going to kill me, I've got to get up early in the morning and do an hours drive somewhere to then comeback and go straight to my friends house party. I'm going to die.

Pezza
10-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Used to when I was 17, 18, 19 .. but when the years get on, at least for me, you get bored of it. I went out for my 21st, and then again for a couple other birthdays, but to be quite honest it isn't the same anymore. I much prefer sitting in with friends having a beer and a chat.

Only time I will go crazy is when I am on holiday. Not that I have those often either with my work!

j0rd
10-08-2013, 04:16 PM
I work in a club Friday & Saturday every week, I rarely have a night off.
Wednesday is a student night with my uni though, so every Wednesday when I'm at uni.

myles
10-08-2013, 04:17 PM
Used to when I was 17, 18, 19 .. but when the years get on, at least for me, you get bored of it. I went out for my 21st, and then again for a couple other birthdays, but to be quite honest it isn't the same anymore. I much prefer sitting in with friends having a beer and a chat.

Only time I will go crazy is when I am on holiday. Not that I have those often either with my work!exactly the same

i dont go out as often as i used to maybe once or twice a month and rarely more

FlyingJesus
10-08-2013, 04:21 PM
Not so much now, don't like the people at most clubs and I can have a better/cheaper night just having the few people I do like come over :P

Kardan
10-08-2013, 11:17 PM
Going into the third year of Uni, and I can't even remember the last time I went out, sometime last year.

I have no interest in it, I don't drink, it's all overly expensive and have better things to do with my time with better people :)

Daltron
11-08-2013, 01:02 AM
when I am on breaks from uni yes but when I am studying or well in semester I rarely go out

LiquidLuck.
11-08-2013, 02:46 AM
During school, whenever we didn't have any exams and were in the move to go out. During the winter we usually went to clubs to dance, during the summer we go to the old part of Lisbon known for having lots of people on the street until really late just hanging out, drinking etc. I was on holidays with friends and for 10 days we went almost every day. But in Lisbon we sometimes just go to the mall to have dinner and stay there until midnight when it closes talking and playing cards or any other game.

Southe,
11-08-2013, 09:23 AM
Prefer going to Bars and Pubs, not much of a dancer and the clubs most of my mates want to go i dislike the music. And like others have said when you get older chat and a beer is just as fun.

e5
11-08-2013, 09:39 AM
I always go out every friday. If I miss the friday, I'll be out on the Saturday, but sometimes I do both. On a Tuesday or Thursday i'll go to town, sometimes and I go to both bars and clubs, but I prefer bars now.

noddy
11-08-2013, 10:08 AM
i used to go out a lot but now i have no money left its harder but i try to at least once a week

Zak
11-08-2013, 10:36 AM
I never go out anymore. Hate it.. always have. Same old same old where I live, desperate girls and lads who go out for no other reason than to **** these desperate girls lol :P Plus it's always rammed everywhere... I'd rather go to a pub :)

Phil
11-08-2013, 11:04 AM
I've never really been a fan of going to the clubs. I'm not really a dancy person and I'd much rather sit in a pub, have a few drinks and actually be able to talk to my friends. In saying that, I very very rarely go out, once or twice a month if even. I much prefer going to a friends house and drinking

Shar
11-08-2013, 11:45 AM
I don't drink and I hate clubbing but I do go to bars/pubs with my friends sometimes just to catch up but not actually drink.

Rozi
11-08-2013, 01:52 PM
Yeah I go out out at least twice a week and go to the pub a fair bit too. I'm lucky this year because it's been my gap year so pretty much 80% of what I've earned I've been able to spend on myself.

Yawn
11-08-2013, 03:59 PM
once or twice a week :Innocent: went out more this week though :Innocent:

Catchy
11-08-2013, 04:17 PM
Used to go out every weekend when I was 17, 18, 19 seemed to of calmed down a lot now though. I would say I go out around once a month, mainly because I get bored of it and I find it a real waste of money as most nights are just 'average'. It's rare that I wake up from a night out and think "omg that night was absolutely amazing". I'm sure I'll be going out a lot more at uni though.

Lewis
11-08-2013, 04:58 PM
I haven't stepped outside once for over 40 days. Mm.

Lee
11-08-2013, 07:06 PM
Much like j0rd; I work in a club on a friday and saturday, I still find time to go out atleast twice every two weeks.

!x!dude!x!2
11-08-2013, 07:32 PM
Not old enough :(

JACKTARD
11-08-2013, 08:41 PM
Not much at home because everything's so expensive but at uni I'll go out anything from 2 to 6 nights a week depending on what nights there are and on my work deadlines. Won't be as much next year though with working.

Sloths
12-08-2013, 03:59 AM
Not all that much really, it all depends on when my friend are going out and if I'm feeling up to it. Normally whenever I feel like going out and partying no one wants to go out although everyone went out saturday night was great. I actually really like going clubbing as I love to dance all wildy and you can get away with it there ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!