10-08-2013, 06:12 PM
anyone know a way to do this? i think it's so rude

i mean you go to leave the group but the room has an auto-kicker so you cant

it's disrespectful and i am offended

discuss the evil monsters who do this & how they should be dealt with x

lemons
10-08-2013, 06:17 PM
yes

when you click leave group let the lil message box saying "are you sure bla bla" stay open, then click go to group homeroom and quickly click 'ok' on that box

myles
10-08-2013, 06:23 PM
yes

when you click leave group let the lil message box saying "are you sure bla bla" stay open, then click go to group homeroom and quickly click 'ok' on that box
that doesnt work :(

Tyrell
10-08-2013, 06:32 PM
people who do this deserve to be wiped out

lemons
10-08-2013, 07:22 PM
that doesnt work :(

it does keep tryingg

e5
10-08-2013, 09:18 PM
someone said like spam clicking something gets you out of the group with auto-kick on

Tyrell
10-08-2013, 09:23 PM
spam clicking does work but it takes ages to do it

+ that moment when somebody who does this with their groups reads the thread oop

Daltron
11-08-2013, 12:53 AM
iBlueBox; is a big fan of this with his groups :)

just gotta spam like mad really

Tyrell
11-08-2013, 11:23 AM
@iBlueBox (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=55921); is a big fan of this with his groups :)

luckily i'm only in one of his groups and i don't want to leave (not that groups even really serve a purpose anymore) :P

Aaron
11-08-2013, 11:27 AM
@iBlueBox (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=55921); is a big fan of this with his groups :)

Bit silly really, someone should be able to leave if they wish and not be forced into staying. :P

steamyxo
12-08-2013, 03:10 PM
Bit silly really, someone should be able to leave if they wish and not be forced into staying. :P

this is what i said to him, and he ended up telling me that he cant delete me from his room since its too laggy for him, i did explain that it was his choice to fill it with moving objects, and that it wasnt my problem, so he said it wasnt his problem if i couldnt leave, then i think he deleted me which was really sad

Aaron
12-08-2013, 03:29 PM
this is what i said to him, and he ended up telling me that he cant delete me from his room since its too laggy for him, i did explain that it was his choice to fill it with moving objects, and that it wasnt my problem, so he said it wasnt his problem if i couldnt leave, then i think he deleted me which was really sad

Desperate for members by the looks of it. Should have a choice to leave, not be forced.

Scotland
12-08-2013, 03:44 PM
I approve auto kickers

Mr-Trainor
12-08-2013, 04:44 PM
I approve auto kickers
Why?

We can only join a limited number of groups and I personally often have to delete a few to join others - when people use an auto kicker in their group room it just makes it more annoying when trying to do so. Why would people want members in their group who don't even want to be in their group?! Just have a group with people who actually want to be in it, rather than attempting to force people to be in your group.

Scotland
12-08-2013, 05:44 PM
Why?

We can only join a limited number of groups and I personally often have to delete a few to join others - when people use an auto kicker in their group room it just makes it more annoying when trying to do so. Why would people want members in their group who don't even want to be in their group?! Just have a group with people who actually want to be in it, rather than attempting to force people to be in your group.

i have too do that too

Mr-Trainor
12-08-2013, 06:09 PM
i have too do that too
Yeah everyone does but then I just can't see how you can justify auto-kicking people from group rooms :L.

Daltron
12-08-2013, 11:45 PM
I approve auto kickers

lmao seriously

October
13-08-2013, 03:14 AM
honestly why do we even need to visit the homeroom just to leave the group

Matt
13-08-2013, 08:15 AM
I agree, i think it's stupid to have to visit the home room in order to leave a group. Once the group rooms were 1st introduced and you could still ban group members, i ended um getting permed from a group room and now the owner won't unban me lol.

geo
13-08-2013, 03:58 PM
it's so annoying. usually i go into once, see where the message will come up and then reload habbo (otherwise you can't click leave group again ;|) and then try remembering where i need to click and just spam it. i've got out of all the groups but it isn't easy. habbo need to sort it out because it's ******* annoying.

dunke
13-08-2013, 10:49 PM
if you can drop a pet quickly enough (or have some friends enter at the same time) then it will place the pet (or your friends) in front of the chair and stop you from being forced out for a little longer, though this might not work any more and I am unable to test it!

sexpot
13-08-2013, 10:56 PM
it's so annoying. usually i go into once, see where the message will come up and then reload habbo (otherwise you can't click leave group again ;|) and then try remembering where i need to click and just spam it. i've got out of all the groups but it isn't easy. habbo need to sort it out because it's ******* annoying.

You don't have to reload habbo lol, you just gotta reclick on yourself.

MylesA.
13-08-2013, 11:11 PM
I normally just put my cursor over there the box with the OK/YES button is going to appear as I'm loading into the room, and then I click really fast. But I have to agree it's kind of annoying

Daltron
13-08-2013, 11:20 PM
if you can drop a pet quickly enough (or have some friends enter at the same time) then it will place the pet (or your friends) in front of the chair and stop you from being forced out for a little longer, though this might not work any more and I am unable to test it!

Never heard of this before! Will have to give it a go

Scotland
14-08-2013, 08:55 PM

i think your on about the auto kicker - non wired auto kick?

dunke
14-08-2013, 11:46 PM
i think your on about the auto kicker - non wired auto kick?

the horse jump auto kicker I was thinking of which only uses 'user enter room' and 'teleport to' wired, I didn't know there was another way

Scotland
15-08-2013, 12:46 AM
the horse jump auto kicker I was thinking of which only uses 'user enter room' and 'teleport to' wired, I didn't know there was another way

ahh yeah i though you meant that yeah,
well habbo brought out a wired that kicks users (does not kick staff though!) thats what these guys where on about.

And soo.. a cannon you fire at the user will kick them too lol..

Plutonioo
16-08-2013, 10:33 AM
Yeah it's so annoying...

I remember when a "friend" asked me if I could help with something. She asked me to stalk her and join her room, once I did that she permabanned me from the room I can't leave that stupid group :(

Tyrell
01-09-2013, 12:09 AM
finally managed to leave them all yay

Scotland
01-09-2013, 08:48 AM
Back to the old auto kicking method then lol.. ;)

lemons
01-09-2013, 11:08 AM
No auto kicker will defeat me!

Tyrell
28-09-2013, 11:47 AM
No auto kicker will defeat me!

lol mte

i just keep trying until i'm free

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!