PDA

View Full Version : Charms

IceNineKills
10-08-2013, 08:10 PM
Need to gather alot more charms to finish off 99 summoning but I was wondering what some of the best methods are?

At the moment, I'm killing Dagannoth on Waterbirth Island for crimsons but just wondering on what other methods people know of?

Rachel
10-08-2013, 11:49 PM
The best method that is fast enough to get all charms is hunting Charm Sprites. I don't know if you heard about this? I think you need 72 hunt or something, not too sure. It's a fun way to get charms plus fast xp for hunting as well at the same time. This has no limit, you can hunt them as much as you like =] You can make all charms that you have collected ;)
@IceNineKills (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=50417); This is the best method I use and I enjoy as well.

~ Your runescape friend =] xx

marine
11-08-2013, 08:22 AM
Bursting dags on waterbirth, waterfiends, also do familarisation every week. :)

IceNineKills
11-08-2013, 11:25 AM
The best method that is fast enough to get all charms is hunting Charm Sprites. I don't know if you heard about this? I think you need 72 hunt or something, not too sure. It's a fun way to get charms plus fast xp for hunting as well at the same time. This has no limit, you can hunt them as much as you like =] You can make all charms that you have collected ;)
@IceNineKills (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=50417); This is the best method I use and I enjoy as well.

~ Your runescape friend =] xx
Done these before but it's too clicky for me and involves alot more concentration.

Bursting dags on waterbirth, waterfiends, also do familarisation every week. :)
I'm giving waterfiends a try now but with their buff to 8k hitpoints, they're not that great now. I was cannoning/rock blitzing dags before but just checked out the videos for barraging them, might try that.

Rachel
11-08-2013, 04:15 PM
Okay then ;) :P I thought it would of been faster though :P I actually find it worth it at the end but it's up to you :) x

marine
11-08-2013, 05:34 PM
I used to use void, arcane stream necklace with godcape. and whenever my prayer got low I would switch to dragonhorn necklace or w/e it's called which gives prayer points when you bury bones so you'll also need bonecrusher if you're going to do it this, although it is worth it in the end. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!