PDA

View Full Version : 140 or Less - Ends 25th August

Yupt
10-08-2013, 08:51 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Festival/One+hundred%20and%20forty%20or%20less

What makes Twitter so unique is the character limit you have to abide by. I think this is great as it encourages people to get as much information in their tweets quickly, thus getting straight to the point. For this competition I want you to retell a story of your choice (maybe from a book or movie) in as much detail as you can, but without going over 140 characters!

You can use the site below to help you see how many characters you have used.
www.lettercount.com (http://www.lettercount.com)

The story which is described best (whilst meeting the rules) will win!

Prize: 5 Credits + 10 Reputation Points

!x!dude!x!2
22-08-2013, 12:58 AM
There was once a princess called Belle who fell in love with a cursed beast. They kissed, he turned human and they lived happily ever after.

steamyxo
22-08-2013, 01:37 PM
(from the movie tangled lol)
A girl trapped in a tower finally runs away from her mum. During the adventure, her past becomes clear to her and she's the lost royal baby.

Phil
22-08-2013, 02:05 PM
A man named The Doctor who lives in a blue box called the T.A.R.D.I.S who travels through all of space and time with his faithful companions

Honor-Branch
22-08-2013, 04:17 PM
Once upon a time, there were two friends and their friendship was getting worse because of a prince. In the end, they realize they need each other, they don't need a prince.

AlexJRiley
22-08-2013, 04:39 PM
A famed magician turned skeleton saves the world with the help of his teenage magic apprentice and god killer.

Martin
23-08-2013, 12:06 AM
harry potter went to school almost got killed by this evil person irl but lived and ye

Becka
23-08-2013, 01:08 AM
Once apon a time there was a bear called pooh, a pig called piglet and a tiger called tigger they all went on advertures together

Daltron
23-08-2013, 05:58 AM
Bears go on walk. Girl breaks in, eats some stuff and falls asleep. Bears come home. Girl runs away.

haylashayla
23-08-2013, 12:59 PM
The guy that takes for the poor. His accuracy is immaculate and his smile is dreamy. The way he steals for the poor has got me kinda steamy.

Succubus
23-08-2013, 03:42 PM
serial killer is pronounced awake and alert. Girl detective gets on the case, cracks the case, gets hit, still wins cause partner saved her.

(from the book, the surgeon)

James
23-08-2013, 10:27 PM
There was once this ring that belonged to this dark lord called sauron. This mini man called frodo asked gandalf to borrow one of his eagles & flew to the volcano. He then threw the ring in & Sauron exploded. the end.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!