PDA

View Full Version : Scared of death.

iBlueBox
13-08-2013, 11:32 AM
Are you scared of death?

Mark
13-08-2013, 12:18 PM
Yeah, but I guess it happens to everyone and if we tried to prevent or stop it then its become unnatural

Cerys
13-08-2013, 02:10 PM
I think everyone is, even if they don't admit it.

Just the thought of 'going into the unknown' or whatever.. wanting to know what happens next and so on. It doesn't really scare me as much at the moment *unless I'm on a plane ;/ * but I think as I get older I'll begin to get more scared about it as I know it's probably getting closer

MKR&*42
13-08-2013, 02:11 PM
No not really.

Cerys
13-08-2013, 02:39 PM
No not really.

Yes you are don't lie
Deep down
you are
even if its just a tiny bit

;/

MKR&*42
13-08-2013, 02:40 PM
Yes you are don't lie
Deep down
you are
even if its just a tiny bit

;/

Nope. I couldn't care less if I died :P

Cerys
13-08-2013, 02:42 PM
Nope. I couldn't care less if I died :P

sorry mrs hayden but i said dont lie ;;

What do you're not scared in the slightest bit of just going, dont know where but thats it. not worried about it, not feeling uneasy about it.
so if i came up to you with a knife right now you'd be like 'woteva steb me den m8'
Sorry but no.
You're scared atleast 0.0000001%

MKR&*42
13-08-2013, 02:48 PM
sorry mrs hayden but i said dont lie ;;

What do you're not scared in the slightest bit of just going, dont know where but thats it. not worried about it, not feeling uneasy about it.
so if i came up to you with a knife right now you'd be like 'woteva steb me den m8'
Sorry but no.
You're scared atleast 0.0000001%

I'd be shocked that you'd have a knife and if you stabbed me I'd be in pain, but if I started dying I'd just be like meh ok

Cerys
13-08-2013, 02:52 PM
I'd be shocked that you'd have a knife and if you stabbed me I'd be in pain, but if I started dying I'd just be like meh ok

I'm gonna say that because you're denying being scared, you're actually very scared. tyvm bye ;)

MKR&*42
13-08-2013, 02:54 PM
I'm gonna say that because you're denying being scared, you're actually very scared. tyvm bye ;)

I'm not xD I'd be more pissed than scared but ok believe what you want :¬:

Munex
13-08-2013, 03:15 PM
I'm not scared of death, but I am scared of the process of dying. The pain, the waiting, the horror ... there's loads of ways to die and it can happen at any moment. It can be completely unexpected. It scares me to think about my last breath and how it feels to be seconds from death.

But once I'm dead, I'm dead. I don't care.

lemons
13-08-2013, 03:24 PM
wouldn't say i'm scared but do thing about it from time to time

geo
13-08-2013, 03:38 PM
not scared of death but scared of pain

so like if you're gonna kill me can it be bullet to the head rather than bullet to the chest

like i'd hate to be stabbed as that'd just be painful

Matthew
13-08-2013, 03:41 PM
I guess I'm a little scared of dying early or before I 'should' but apart from that nah, I'm scared of death

it will happen to everyone at some point, no point worrying until it does inevitably happen

dbgtz
13-08-2013, 04:06 PM
"You too, immortal?"
"No, I just don't fear death..."

Basically no, not anymore. What I do fear is developing something like alzheimer's. The thought I would slowly forget everything and everyone terrifies me.

LiquidLuck.
13-08-2013, 05:03 PM
I am, and I would love to be immortal tbh if I had one wish, it would be eternal youth, but yeah.. Was born in the wrong millenium for that to be an option.

leaving
13-08-2013, 05:16 PM
LOL! Of course I'm scared of being deaf. I couldn't listen to music and silence is not golden, it's a killer.

Absently
13-08-2013, 05:20 PM
i'm not scared of me dying really, it's more so that i'm scared of other people i love dying.

karter
13-08-2013, 05:22 PM
if you are not scared of death why would you be scared of the pain
doesnt make sense to me
someone explain

geo
13-08-2013, 05:26 PM
"You too, immortal?"
"No, I just don't fear death..."

Basically no, not anymore. What I do fear is developing something like alzheimer's. The thought I would slowly forget everything and everyone terrifies me.

oh god yeah, i'm scared of getting Alzheimer's or something like that too. would just be horrific.

ToyTruck
13-08-2013, 05:27 PM
I'm scared of death, I just hope I die in my sleep or something that isn't painful.

Jurv
13-08-2013, 05:29 PM
i'm scared of dying before actually doing something good with my life cos like i'd hate to be remembered as doing nothing

i don't really think about it though unless it's brought up in conversation, i'm more scared of pain than death like georgia said

Munex
13-08-2013, 06:30 PM
if you are not scared of death why would you be scared of the pain
doesnt make sense to me
someone explain

Because pain hurts. Death is just the end of pain.

Kardan
13-08-2013, 06:40 PM
I'm not scared of death. I think it's silly to be scared of death.

karter
13-08-2013, 06:55 PM

Because pain hurts. Death is just the end of pain.

............but in the end you would be dead lol

what's the point

Succubus
13-08-2013, 07:18 PM
............but in the end you would be dead lol

what's the point

idk i think they are trying to get across that they don't wanna die painfully or something.

but no, i am not scared of it.

!x!dude!x!2
13-08-2013, 08:18 PM
Not really. Because its going to happen sooner or later

MylesA.
13-08-2013, 09:58 PM
Nope, I used to think be more afraid of how I am going to die rather than death itself, and that as well I don't feel too afraid.
I heard somewhere that every time we dream or sleep it's the same as being dead.

SirTezza
13-08-2013, 10:57 PM
Once I'm dead, that's it... it's like being asleep without the dreams, you don't consciously know you're sleeping, you just wake up again and there is gap.

It's scary to think of death just because it's something unknown, your body's natural instinct is to repel something that is unknown. But aside from that I don't feel scared to die.

Christian's should be scared to die, because they believe they're facing judgement. You're also going to have to spend the rest of eternity with that uncle who molested you, but since he asked god for forgiveness and repented, he was allowed into heaven.

Good job I'm an Atheist!

Daltron
13-08-2013, 11:26 PM
yes I am, I think anyone who says they are not is lying. I certainly don't like to think about it though

Mikey
13-08-2013, 11:34 PM
I was at one point, it really upset me but now I think to myself it happens and it's a natural thing and as people have said it will happen to everyone eventually.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!