PDA

View Full Version : Got Game is back!

Lewis
13-08-2013, 09:15 PM
Got Game is back!

Who wants to make a game with me? xx Mr-Trainor;

Michael
13-08-2013, 09:47 PM
Seems like a lot less popularity for the room owner though, as the room is copied onto a staff account and the room now is connected via teleport from a room. I wonder if there still is badges for this :o

Mr-Trainor
13-08-2013, 09:58 PM
Seems like a lot less popularity for the room owner though, as the room is copied onto a staff account and the room now is connected via teleport from a room. I wonder if there still is badges for this :o
Oh wow idk why I bothered then :(.

Plutonioo
13-08-2013, 10:36 PM
Do you know if is possible to participate in groups? I don't know if the poll says something about it, I didn't open it, so I can't know.

SirTezza
13-08-2013, 10:36 PM
Haha, they do state they give badges.. it just says surprise badge. The surprise will be that you won't get it.

Daltron
13-08-2013, 11:16 PM
This is kool, I always loved having the weekend game to do and earn a nice badge

goofyjadico
13-08-2013, 11:34 PM
Can't stand Got Game, the games are boring/not even fun

SirTezza
14-08-2013, 12:03 AM
Can't stand Got Game, the games are boring/not even fun

I don't enjoy most of the games these days to be honest!

Lewis
14-08-2013, 03:21 PM

It doesn't say that anywhere I can see? It says you'll get a staff-picked room badge for it, just like you always did in the previous got games? :P

Kimi
14-08-2013, 03:26 PM
Well the fansite email said this:

Got Game? will make a comeback next week, given all Habbos the opportunity to submit their games in an ongoing poll and to earn a brand new Got Game? host/game maker badge if their game is selected.

so im guessing theres a badge

haylashayla
14-08-2013, 03:27 PM
what kinda game

Michael
14-08-2013, 04:20 PM
It doesn't say that anywhere I can see? It says you'll get a staff-picked room badge for it, just like you always did in the previous got games? :P

Question 4/4 says about copying the rooms to a staff account and the poll front page says ''Want to add your newest game creation to the Got Game Pool?'' ? :P

Mr-Trainor
14-08-2013, 05:04 PM
It does in the poll :P.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!