PDA

View Full Version : [Runescape] ~ The Basilisk Clan is Recruiting ~

Rachel
14-08-2013, 12:36 AM
Hello,

I've made a new bossing,skilling and social clan earlier today, and we are recruiting!! If you are looking for a very friendly clan then pm me in game. Runescape name is xPiper

Everyone welcome =]

Zak
14-08-2013, 08:50 AM
Do you have to attend events and stuff? I don't have a lot of time because of work.

If no then I would consider joining (I don't see why not :P)

Rachel
14-08-2013, 09:11 PM
Well like I have told you in game, I am mostly looking for people who caps weekly or can cap once in a while to help me and other clan members to achieve a higher citadel. We currently have tier 1 citadel which we are trying our very best to go to tier 2 and so on.

I understand you cannot due to real life but if you still want to join you are still welcome to be part of my new clan to socialize with them at least =] Up to you really. Just message me in game and let me know Zak.
Zak;

AlexJRiley
14-08-2013, 09:13 PM
im f2p atm but if I get bacjk into Runescape I cant see why I wouldnt get membership again, names Feathery Owl i'll add you when im next on

IceNineKills
14-08-2013, 09:25 PM
wont be joining but i'll pop in from time to time

Rachel
15-08-2013, 12:26 AM
im f2p atm but if I get bacjk into Runescape I cant see why I wouldnt get membership again, names Feathery Owl i'll add you when im next on

Yeah no problem. If you want to join, let me know if you ever come back to runescape =]

wont be joining but i'll pop in from time to time
Yeah that's okay ;) :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!