PDA

View Full Version : Sims 4 Leaked Images

Daltron
16-08-2013, 11:18 AM
http://images.vg247.com/current//2013/08/the_sims_4_09.jpg
http://images.vg247.com/current//2013/08/the_sims_4_05.jpg
http://images.vg247.com/current//2013/08/the_sims_4_08.jpg
http://images.vg247.com/current//2013/08/the_sims_4_02.jpg

See more here (http://www.vg247.com/2013/08/16/the-sims-4-first-screens-and-details-leaked-rumour/)
Thoughts?

karter
16-08-2013, 11:35 AM
have the graphics improved

i wouldnt know coz my graphics are poor

Samantha
16-08-2013, 11:38 AM
Looks interesting, they're making me want to play Sims again :P.

MKR&*42
16-08-2013, 11:41 AM
Got a lot to live up to as I hated Sims 3.

dbgtz
16-08-2013, 11:46 AM
It'll be crap like how Sim City 2013 was compared to Sim City 4. It looks no different and will have virtually no new features compared to the Sims 3.

Meanies
16-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Looks basically the same to me, if there aren't any new building features then I'm not buying.

ToyTruck
16-08-2013, 11:56 AM
Looks like the same as Sims 3 if you ask me.

Jurv
16-08-2013, 12:00 PM
the blonde woman in last pic looks hot

Ekelektra
16-08-2013, 01:26 PM
It looks like the graphics have gotten worse, it looks more animated and I don't like it, but these might be early pictures and it's still improving.

I love the look of the body shaping though! Looks like you can have a lot more choice over the way their body is shaped, so girls with bigger hips, different proportions that will be awesome. I'm praying you can change their height.

I'm not really sure if I would buy it though. Like I probably will end up buying it but I'm still fine with the Sims 3 and haven't even got all of the expansions for that yet. It seems to me like it is coming way too soon after the Sims 3 and from what I've seen there's nothing that makes me think "wow I want must buy" like there was for Sims 3.

Chris
16-08-2013, 02:52 PM
If I didn't know better I would say that was from the Sims 3. :/ Early days yet though.

:odey:
16-08-2013, 03:30 PM
It does look very similar to Sims 3 to be fair, but the customization options look a lot easier to me.

GommeInc
16-08-2013, 05:44 PM
Those images do not really say anything, especially since it's early days. That said, going by the tram - EA think their fans want to play how EA want them to play again (assuming you can't move the tram line, make your own customisations etc), when that sort of attitude is exactly why The Sims 3 sucked metaphorical spheres. If The Sims 4 is going to be a watered down simulator like it's predecessor, then let's hope the millions they've wasted on this project finally bankrupts them.

Anyone want to place bets on how many weeks it will take after the official release when game crippling bugs destroy the game, or they release an update which does it for them? Ever since they did that with The Sims 3 and blamed their customers I've just been waiting for Electronic Arts to either bankrupt themselves, or sell off the franchise for dirt cheap to a company that might actually do it some justice. It's embarrassing enough that they use the Maxis name to rally support, like they did with Sim City 2013.

Also, if community lots aren't as flexible as they were in The Sims and The Sims 2, then they're not regaining this customer :/

AgnesIO
17-08-2013, 10:36 AM
the blonde woman in last pic looks hot

Not a real person lol

---

Don't like the look of that person customisation - making sims is already a long and tedious process, and definitely not the really fun bit of the game for me. Can't believe these graphics are real though...

Jurv
17-08-2013, 11:56 AM
Not a real person lol

---

Don't like the look of that person customisation - making sims is already a long and tedious process, and definitely not the really fun bit of the game for me. Can't believe these graphics are real though...
oh i thought it was.........

i really like the look of the game, it's good that they're not trying to make it look realistic

GommeInc
18-08-2013, 12:43 AM
Has anyone else noticed the blue arrows and the white outline around the inner-part of the house? That seems interesting. I can't work out what it is for :/ Maybe an original house design, then you can see how you developed it?

James
18-08-2013, 03:15 PM
Sims 2 has always, and will always be the best sims xx

Eoin247
24-08-2013, 06:37 PM
Is that an in avenue tram in the third picture? :O

Most interesting detail so far IMO

GommeInc
24-08-2013, 06:41 PM
Is that an in avenue tram in the third picture? :O

Most interesting detail so far IMO
Agreed. But, it also hints that EA are doing what they should be avoiding, and that's making it so you have little customisation options. In The Sims 3, you had to play the game the way EA wants you to play, rather than let you play with your own terms and style.

I'm slightly concerned by the price and the fact you can already pre-order it :/

Eoin247
24-08-2013, 06:52 PM
Agreed. But, it also hints that EA are doing what they should be avoiding, and that's making it so you have little customisation options. In The Sims 3, you had to play the game the way EA wants you to play, rather than let you play with your own terms and style.

I'm slightly concerned by the price and the fact you can already pre-order it :/

I personally hope that the tram might signify a simcity style neighbourhood creation? Perhaps that's wishful thinking on my part.

Are you talking about the origin price? That's no surprise tbh, a lot of places do pre-orders for games with placeholder prices these days. I wouldn't worry about the price though, Origin charged 20 euros more than everywhere else for SC2013.

GommeInc
24-08-2013, 08:30 PM
I personally hope that the tram might signify a simcity style neighbourhood creation? Perhaps that's wishful thinking on my part.

Are you talking about the origin price? That's no surprise tbh, a lot of places do pre-orders for games with placeholder prices these days. I wouldn't worry about the price though, Origin charged 20 euros more than everywhere else for SC2013.
The price in general. EA seem to over-price their games now (SimCity being one very expensive game with very little to do). The game will have to have loads of features to make it worth £40+, which seems the likely price.

AgnesIO
24-08-2013, 10:09 PM
The price in general. EA seem to over-price their games now (SimCity being one very expensive game with very little to do). The game will have to have loads of features to make it worth £40+, which seems the likely price.

This wouldn't surprise me at all, given the price of next-gen games (some upwards of £50...)!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!