PDA

View Full Version : parrot glitch

steamyxo
17-08-2013, 12:43 PM
when u stand next to the new parrot furni, and say anything, instead of a bubble from him talking, it makes u said the stuff instead........?
http://i.imgur.com/EbUQJfG.png?1

Thread moved by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Bugs, errors and glitches on Habbo'

vito201-:D
17-08-2013, 01:43 PM
That's bizarre lol... does that mean the chat.enabled works via placement values instead of ParrotID values? That's stupid. xD
- Alex (Vito201/Shenk).

ToyTruck
17-08-2013, 03:34 PM
I think they intended it to be like that but nice little glitch if it isn't.

Mr-Trainor
17-08-2013, 07:32 PM
Well it is a parrot lol and parrots copy what you say :L.

steamyxo
17-08-2013, 09:24 PM
I think they intended it to be like that but nice little glitch if it isn't.

no it aint ment to lol, the parrot is ment to be talking, habbo even wrote it somewhere saying about a new talking parrot

Samantha
17-08-2013, 09:28 PM
That's odd and I bet that's going to be so annoying in rooms unless it'll work on the mute pets or mute bots feature.

James
17-08-2013, 11:36 PM
That's odd and I bet that's going to be so annoying in rooms unless it'll work on the mute pets or mute bots feature.
Inb4 a muteparrots command haha.

I think what they intended was for it to copy you, but not to display it as you saying it. They'll probably fix it soon x

Daltron
17-08-2013, 11:43 PM
thats a kool glitch :P

EarCandy
18-08-2013, 03:31 AM
Well, there's a new form of spam and flood now. :p

Nick
18-08-2013, 07:03 AM
Not really a glitch, when you say things it says things back like frank in the welcome lounge?

steamyxo
18-08-2013, 03:04 PM
no the glitch is it makes u talk instead of its self talking, i dno why this got moved since it was a glitch... Nick;

karter
18-08-2013, 04:08 PM
i think it's doing the opposite of what it should do

parrots are supposed to repeat what u say lol.

(i havent been on in a while and havent seen the furni so im just assuming)

!x!dude!x!2
18-08-2013, 07:42 PM
I think its cool

Kardan
18-08-2013, 09:33 PM
It's not a glitch, look at the picture in the chat bubble, it's as if the parrot is on your shoulder...

steamyxo
19-08-2013, 10:01 AM
i think it's doing the opposite of what it should do

parrots are supposed to repeat what u say lol.

(i havent been on in a while and havent seen the furni so im just assuming)
yh but it isnt repeating what u say? its doing far from that, its making you say what hes meant to say.....

---------- Post added 19-08-2013 at 11:02 AM ----------

It's not a glitch, look at the picture in the chat bubble, it's as if the parrot is on your shoulder...

no it doesnt
it makes it look like theres a giant parrot behind my head

Kardan
19-08-2013, 10:23 AM
yh but it isnt repeating what u say? its doing far from that, its making you say what hes meant to say.....

---------- Post added 19-08-2013 at 11:02 AM ----------

no it doesnt
it makes it look like theres a giant parrot behind my head

My point is, if it was a glitch, it wouldn't have the different chat head - it's an intended feature. You don't accidentally get a new image by a glitch, the image was put into the game.

steamyxo
19-08-2013, 12:05 PM
My point is, if it was a glitch, it wouldn't have the different chat head - it's an intended feature. You don't accidentally get a new image by a glitch, the image was put into the game.

the glitch is that its meant to be talking not make you talk for him

Kardan
19-08-2013, 12:15 PM
the glitch is that its meant to be talking not make you talk for him
It has the parrot chat head with your character, it's as if the parrot is on your shoulder speaking, hence why it only works when you're stood next to the parrot! :P

If it were a glitch, surely it would be just the parrot, or just your own chat head... Right? It can't be a glitch, because somebody programmed it to display both chat heads...

steamyxo
19-08-2013, 12:30 PM
It has the parrot chat head with your character, it's as if the parrot is on your shoulder speaking, hence why it only works when you're stood next to the parrot! :P

If it were a glitch, surely it would be just the parrot, or just your own chat head... Right? It can't be a glitch, because somebody programmed it to display both chat heads...

not gonna lie but like when it was first released there wasnt a parrot head behind your head so when it changed i thought it was still a glitch

Kardan
19-08-2013, 12:34 PM
not gonna lie but like when it was first released there wasnt a parrot head behind your head so when it changed i thought it was still a glitch

So if this happened before and there wasn't a parrot head, surely this means that they've fixed the glitch :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!