PDA

View Full Version : Queen's safe-conduct badge.

Maccer
19-08-2013, 10:56 AM
Has anyone had any luck with this?

Earlier in the day people had been using their horses to get up onto the Queen's deck. However it seems habbo staff have noticed this glitch and made it so pets can't be put down in the room.

There must be another way of reaching the Queen. Can anyone help?

Maccer
19-08-2013, 11:43 AM
I've found out how it's done now anyway!

Scotland
19-08-2013, 11:44 AM
Among the merchants, there is a rumor saying the Queen really likes videogames, most of all 'Pirates Attack III'. Find more info chatting with Emerald Ink, and you'll finally be able to talk to the Queen. Don't forget to tell her you are her pirate now! Go to the Royal Boat room and get the first steps done to be enrolled in the Pirates Navy: get the Queen's safe-conduct today and know what to do next!

Daltron
20-08-2013, 12:54 AM
Has anyone had any luck with this?

Earlier in the day people had been using their horses to get up onto the Queen's deck. However it seems habbo staff have noticed this glitch and made it so pets can't be put down in the room.

There must be another way of reaching the Queen. Can anyone help?

Stand just below the level where the queen is and say: 'Pirates Attack III' and you will be taken up to her, then say: 'I'm your pirate!'

:)

Spoiler added by Police (Forum Moderator)

MasterNicoAngel
20-08-2013, 03:11 AM
Actually, you stand in between the gun racks and say "PIRATES ATTACK III" then say I'm your pirate. Well at least, that's how I did it. No idea how the lot of you did it :P

Spoiler added by Police (Forum Moderator)

Daltron
20-08-2013, 05:48 AM
Actually, you stand in between the gun racks and say "PIRATES ATTACK III" then say I'm your pirate. Well at least, that's how I did it. No idea how the lot of you did it :P

That's what I said, the gun racks are on the level below where the queen is.. lmao

MasterNicoAngel
20-08-2013, 05:52 AM
That's what I said, the gun racks are on the level below where the queen is.. lmao

oh. i guess i didn't read it right LOL. anyway, yea :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!