PDA

View Full Version : Questions

Lewis
20-08-2013, 07:38 PM
What is your favourite book and movie type? E.g. Action, war, horror, or do you like sad films/books, and so on

What is your favourite view of a book or movie? E.g. First person, third person, multiple-person, etc etc

What is your favourite book or movie?

Who is your favourite author / movie writer

deathday
20-08-2013, 07:45 PM
i didnt realise sad was a genre

Lewis
20-08-2013, 07:47 PM
i didnt realise sad was a genre

I couldn't think what the proper genre was called. When I said genre, I just mean the type of books you like, sad books etc

buttons
20-08-2013, 07:52 PM
type: books i like non-fiction (other than Harry potter), movies i like comedy or horror
view: first person or multiple-persons
fave: book = Harry potter & social science books or human nature, not big movie fan
author/movie director: none

lemons
20-08-2013, 07:55 PM
1 - horror/sad
2 - first person
3 - my fav book is 'the curious incident of the dog in the night-time' it's about an autistic child and it's very good I recommend it to you alllll i finished it in one day
4 - don't have one

Gina
20-08-2013, 07:57 PM
What is your favourite book and movie type? E.g. Action, war, horror, or do you like sad films/books, and so on
i like the ones with the happy ending
What is your favourite view of a book or movie? E.g. First person, third person, multiple-person, etc etc
third i think
What is your favourite book or movie?
i like petes dragon for a movie
and i like the hungry catapillar cos its quick and easy to read and it has picture
either that or the gruffalo
Who is your favourite author / movie writer
movie = anything disney
booki = i dont pay attention to who writes them

geo
20-08-2013, 08:08 PM
fav book or movie genre? probably rom-com. i'm open to them all really. :)
fav view? don't really mind, probably first
fav book or movie? movie- (ugh don't start) silver linings playbook, safety not guaranteed, men in black, (500) days of summer. i have many favourites depending on my mood. book- the fault in our stars or the perks of being a wallflower
fav author or movie writer? movie- i like many books- john green probably

ToyTruck
20-08-2013, 08:14 PM
fav book or movie genre: probably comedy
fav view? probably first or third
fav book or movie: This is a tough one it probably has to be a trilogy of some famous films like lotr and hp etc.
fav author or movie actor: adam sandler

lawrawrrr
20-08-2013, 10:06 PM
What is your favourite book and movie type? Book: Dystopia Film: SciFi

What is your favourite view of a book or movie? Book: First Person Film: Third person

What is your favourite book or movie? Book: The Road (Cormac McCarthy) Film: prob Lion King

Who is your favourite author / movie writer: Author, Cormac McCarthy & Jane Austen. Film: Christopher Nolan

karter
21-08-2013, 09:03 AM
What is your favourite book and movie type? classics and magical realism in books and probably psychological thriller movies

What is your favourite view of a book or movie? multiple person

What is your favourite book or movie? can't decide favourite book but I have my lists and favourite movie is Black Swan (currently!) and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind

Who is your favourite author / movie writer? Author - Salman Rushdie. Screenwriter - I don't know, probably Christopher Nolan has impressed me the most

Shar
21-08-2013, 10:48 PM
What is your favourite book and movie type? Book: romance, adventure, thriller, SciFi. Film: Romcom, comedies, action etc

What is your favourite view of a book or movie? First or multiple

What is your favourite book or movie? Book has to be harry potter same with films and also I like forrest gump

Who is your favourite author / movie writer: I quite like Jodi Picoult books. I don't have a favourite movie writer.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!