PDA

View Full Version : Jedward - Happens in the Dark

Circadia
20-08-2013, 08:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROr85O8f6DU

lemons
20-08-2013, 08:56 PM
I'd rather drink a bottle of bleach than listen to that!

Circadia
20-08-2013, 09:01 PM
Do it then

lemons
20-08-2013, 09:04 PM
Do it then
Just because I said I'd rather do it doesn't mean I shall!:rolleyes:

Just higher up in my list of preferences:D

o/t the only time I have ever liked Jedward is when they were in CBB

buttons
20-08-2013, 09:08 PM
they are ma babies and i love it sobs

Circadia
20-08-2013, 09:08 PM
Don't say things you're not going to do, its really disappointing

anyway did you really feel the need to click on this JUST to say that
are you really that shallow that you needed to do it? Because that's just sad and I feel for you
at least listen to the ******* thing before judging it
:L
even if it is Jedward
I like it anyway its catchy :')

buttons
20-08-2013, 09:12 PM
hey apparently this is old, there's an mv for it!! n they look fab x i love jedward have ever since xfactor lol

& i agree with u idk y people feel need to be like YUCK IT'S CRAP/THEYRE CRAP when they prob dont even listen, it's just same with Justin bieber & kpop (n i see more n more ppl who didnt give kpop a chance beginning to love it cough @Alex3213 (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=42928);)

youtube.com/watch?v=vhKiNf2tA04

FlyingJesus
20-08-2013, 09:19 PM
Fab tune very boppyyyyyyy bopbop bop bop hate lyric videos like that though it's like wtf someone sat down and worked on that why not just use moviemaker to put the text on a screen no-one watches a lyric video for visual effects

Also this is clearly a song about getting with ugly people

MKR&*42
20-08-2013, 09:20 PM
Hated it, only ever partially liked "lipstick" by them but I just couldn't get into this one.

Circadia
20-08-2013, 09:33 PM
hey apparently this is old, there's an mv for it!! n they look fab x i love jedward have ever since xfactor lol

& i agree with u idk y people feel need to be like YUCK IT'S CRAP/THEYRE CRAP when they prob dont even listen, it's just same with Justin bieber & kpop (n i see more n more ppl who didnt give kpop a chance beginning to love it cough @Alex3213 (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=42928);)

youtube.com/watch?v=vhKiNf2tA04

I only noticed the mv after I posted this, but it makes it 10 times better :')

lemons
20-08-2013, 09:42 PM
Don't say things you're not going to do, its really disappointing

anyway did you really feel the need to click on this JUST to say that
are you really that shallow that you needed to do it? Because that's just sad and I feel for you

yes I did

me when people get called shallow and sad for having an opinion on someone :rolleyes:

Circadia
20-08-2013, 09:49 PM
yes I did

me when people get called shallow and sad for having an opinion on someone :rolleyes:

Your opinion isn't informed therefore is unnecessary to the thread. If you actually listened to it then commented, like normal people do, then your opinion would be valid and I wouldn't be calling you shallow.

lemons
20-08-2013, 09:56 PM
Your opinion isn't informed therefore is unnecessary to the thread. If you actually listened to it then commented, like normal people do, then your opinion would be valid and I wouldn't be calling you shallow.

After much deliberation I decided to listen to the song, to find I had already heard it sorry to disappoint but my opinion remains the same:)

Daltron
21-08-2013, 12:41 AM
jedward always have kewl songs!

Samantha.
23-08-2013, 12:53 PM
Jedward are like my guilty pleasure, I love listening to them. The songs are always upbeat and just make me want to dance and this one does as well.

I love it :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!