PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Babes

coolfish30
20-08-2013, 11:46 PM
The set of 3 posters is my favorite poster however I was wandering if anybody knew how these were distributed in the past if rare or if normal when they were last in the catalogue?

Thanks

e5
20-08-2013, 11:50 PM
God, I remember these. I don't know if they were turned into a different furni or not?!

Plebings
20-08-2013, 11:57 PM
they used to be the 3 different coloured allstars posters, i do remember them being released at some point later on, but it wasn't for long, and they haven't been released recently that i remember.

coolfish30
21-08-2013, 12:12 AM
They used to have the real life pictures on but now they're just cartoon. Do you know if they were released as rares Plebings?

Samantha
21-08-2013, 12:27 AM
http://snag.gy/P1TbG.jpg

Apparently, in 2004 there was a poll asking players to choose which posters would be changed to what to make them more Habbo like. From the All Stars Posters came the Habbo Babes and No Angelz

Plebings
21-08-2013, 12:32 AM
they weren't released as rares, and there has never been a real life version as they are a made up band, have you seen the old posters? some of them were real life ones (eg britney spears) however there was a poster of the allstars logo, which came in 3 colours, blue, pink and yellow. since they updated the posters to avoid copyright they had to redesign them, and since it came in a collection of three, it made sense to make them into a new collection, the habbo babes.

Samantha
21-08-2013, 12:33 AM
It looks like after they were changed to the Habbo Babes posters they were also made available in the Catalogue.

One of them (the first one) was called 'Bouncing Queen' and was available via the Catalogue for 3 Credits.

steamyxo
21-08-2013, 10:14 AM
i had all 3 and i think i only have 1 left, i dont really no much about them tbh

Art
25-08-2013, 02:42 AM
After they were changed to Habbo Babes, they were released with the Habbowood posters (Bonnie Blonde, Johnny whoever etc.)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!