PDA

View Full Version : [Runescape] New skill ~ Divination Info!

Rachel
22-08-2013, 02:16 AM
Well this will basically will explain a bit where to go and what to do. You may already know this but I felt explaining Divination!

~ Your first tele to lumbridge.
~ Walk across the Battlefield of Zamorak & Saradomin.
~ Talk to Orla Fairweather for information about Divination and will explain it on the way.

~You are ready to start so click on Pale Wisp and you will actually get divination xp and collect Pale Energy.
~ Once you have collected a full inventory, click Energy Rift to convert your memory that you have collected.
~You will have 3 options
1. Convert your memories you have collected for pale energy
2. Convert all your memories into divination exp (without using your pale energy you have collected)
3. Convert your memories into more exp but also using the pale energy you have collected.

You will have to do this from level 1 - 10.
Then you move to the next place for level 10 - 20 and so on. Now you may wonder where you go next. Beside the NPC (Orla Fairweather, there is a map where it will tell you where you are located and what location you can go next.)

1-10 ~ Lumbridge
10-20 ~ North of Falador (near Stealing creation mini game)
20-30 ~ Varrock ( Near digsite)
30-40 ~ Seers (near the flax field)
40-50 ~ Rellekka ( Near Golden apple tree )
50-60 ~ Karamja (North-east of shilo village)
60-70 ~ North of Mobilising Armies ( Near Feldip Hills)
70-80 ~ Canifis (East of Slayer Tower)
80-85 ~ Near Mage training area (North)
85-90 ~ Dragontooth Island
90-95 ~ Isafdar ( North from Poison waste,near east of castle wars.)
90-99 ~ South of Sophanem ( Another possible way to 99)

Also you can collect 10 Chronicle ( I call them orange bubbles) and you can turn them into xp. You can redeem it in Lumbridge where you first started divination. You need to talk to May Stormbrewer (behind Orla Fairweather.)

I was bored and decided to write this lol. Good luck to those training Divination =]

Kardan
22-08-2013, 03:36 AM
Already made 84m profit so far, level 72 currently. Will get another 10m from my clan when I'm first to 99 in the clan.

Rachel
22-08-2013, 05:50 AM
Already made 84m profit so far, level 72 currently. Will get another 10m from my clan when I'm first to 99 in the clan.

Very nice =] I made about 10m...could of made more but didn't bother lol

Zak
22-08-2013, 07:54 AM
Very nice =] I made about 10m...could of made more but didn't bother lol

How are you making so much money, I want money :(

Zelda
22-08-2013, 09:23 AM
I did do it for a while just got a bit fed up in the end, my dunging fc had sorta worked out there wasn't much point anyway cause the paired skill with it won't be till next year and they are going to release faster xp methods anyway at some point later as they always do, only ones who are actaully doing it are all the ones who lost their max capes :P

well done on the money though, I was tempted to make some when I was doing it, but didn't see the point cause a gano trip/frost trip can make so much more in less time anyway really

---------- Post added 22-08-2013 at 10:24 AM ----------

Well this will basically will explain a bit where to go and what to do. You may already know this but I felt explaining Divination!

~ Your first tele to lumbridge.
~ Walk across the Battlefield of Zamorak & Saradomin.
~ Talk to Orla Fairweather for information about Divination and will explain it on the way.

~You are ready to start so click on Pale Wisp and you will actually get divination xp and collect Pale Energy.
~ Once you have collected a full inventory, click Energy Rift to convert your memory that you have collected.
~You will have 3 options
1. Convert your memories you have collected for pale energy
2. Convert all your memories into divination exp (without using your pale energy you have collected)
3. Convert your memories into more exp but also using the pale energy you have collected.

You will have to do this from level 1 - 10.
Then you move to the next place for level 10 - 20 and so on. Now you may wonder where you go next. Beside the NPC (Orla Fairweather, there is a map where it will tell you where you are located and what location you can go next.)

1-10 ~ Lumbridge
10-20 ~ North of Falador (near Stealing creation mini game)
20-30 ~ Varrock ( Near digsite)
30-40 ~ Seers (near the flax field)
40-50 ~ Rellekka ( Near Golden apple tree )
50-60 ~ Karamja (North-east of shilo village)
60-70 ~ North of Mobilising Armies ( Near Feldip Hills)
70-80 ~ Canifis (East of Slayer Tower)
80-85 ~ Near Mage training area (North)
85-90 ~ Dragontooth Island
90-95 ~ Isafdar ( North from Poison waste,near east of castle wars.)
90-99 ~ South of Sophanem ( Another possible way to 99)

Also you can collect 10 Chronicle ( I call them orange bubbles) and you can turn them into xp. You can redeem it in Lumbridge where you first started divination. You need to talk to May Stormbrewer (behind Orla Fairweather.)

I was bored and decided to write this lol. Good luck to those training Divination =]

also bit in bold, it's better to hand it in at guthix's resting place from the world wakes for much better xp ;P

Kardan
22-08-2013, 09:34 AM
How are you making so much money, I want money :(

Being in the first 100 people to get to the new area, people pay crazy money to try and stay ahead :) Was about 20m/hr when I got up there :P

Zak
22-08-2013, 09:39 AM
Being in the first 100 people to get to the new area, people pay crazy money to try and stay ahead :) Was about 20m/hr when I got up there :P

Ohh :'( I'm only level 26 :P haha I think it's really boring and pointless.. is it actually good for anything?

Rachel
22-08-2013, 09:50 AM
Yah I forgot to mentioned it lol
Inkwell;

Kardan
22-08-2013, 10:11 AM
Ohh :'( I'm only level 26 :P haha I think it's really boring and pointless.. is it actually good for anything?

Making money? :P

Zak
22-08-2013, 01:49 PM
Making money? :P

Disappointed with that reply :'( I was expecting a whole lot more. Its like a mixture of Runespan and Hunter... I really wanted the new skill to be Archaeology.

IceNineKills
22-08-2013, 08:48 PM
would divination eventually ruin the prices of ores etc? or have i got this all wrong?

Kardan
22-08-2013, 08:52 PM
would divination eventually ruin the prices of ores etc? or have i got this all wrong?

Why? Shouldn't do since high alch prices keep rune where it is already.

Inseriousity.
23-08-2013, 05:24 PM
level 70, what the hell, are you still sleeping, eating, going to the toilet.
I'm a bit bored with it now but want to get it up to 70 cos that's where all my other skills are.

Zak
23-08-2013, 07:11 PM
I'm only 37 lmao

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!