Mirror’s Edge
Dead Space 3
Medal of Honor

Which game is good there?

Thank you
Luke367

samsaBEAR
23-08-2013, 07:26 PM
Considering they're all in the Humble Bundle and if you pay more than $5 you get C+C3: Uprising, Battlefield 3 and a few others, you may as well drop like £20 and get a whole load of games. Of those I've played, Dead Space, Burnout, Mirror's Edge and Medal Of Honor are all worth the £20 by themselves.

As a side note it's kinda weird that they're offering Dead Space 1 and 3, but not 2.

Cerys
23-08-2013, 07:41 PM
Yeah you're doing the humble bundle aren't ya ;)

Dunno if any of them are any good, but I got them anyway. Deadspace looks pretty good though!!

Luke367
23-08-2013, 07:43 PM
Considering they're all in the Humble Bundle and if you pay more than $5 you get C+C3: Uprising, Battlefield 3 and a few others, you may as well drop like £20 and get a whole load of games. Of those I've played, Dead Space, Burnout, Mirror's Edge and Medal Of Honor are all worth the £20 by themselves.

As a side note it's kinda weird that they're offering Dead Space 1 and 3, but not 2.

Ok thank you :)

Yeah you're doing the humble bundle aren't ya ;)

Dunno if any of them are any good, but I got them anyway. Deadspace looks pretty good though!!

Yer that's correct how can anyone not buy these games pay $1 - 84p for 6 games then over $5 for 4 others not bad :p

Eoin247
24-08-2013, 06:30 PM
Dead space is a pretty good franchise if you're into that kinda genre. They ain't for everybody. Medal of honor and mirrors edge are great from what i and my friends have played. Don't know about the other two.

But you can't go far wrong with the humble bundle anyway ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!