PDA

View Full Version : Im a Grid guy [rant]

HE-Joshua
24-08-2013, 11:47 PM
Hey there i absolutely love games like sim city 4 (+ rush hour), and cities and motion but totally hate there sequels which are gridless - I miss grids badly :(

Eoin247
25-08-2013, 11:57 AM
That's what i thought at first, but if you think about it grids can be limiting. It may be harder to be as precise without grids initially, but you can have just as much precision if you practise for a bit. As well as that, you are now able to make cities and transportation networks that were impossible in earlier iterations.

HE-Joshua
25-08-2013, 06:18 PM
Well I know this is not the place to send suggestions but they should have a snap to grid like system... which can be enabled and disabled as required....

---------- Post added 25-08-2013 at 06:21 PM ----------

I suppose at the end of the day I will have to give it a go again maybe I will get use to because Cities in Motion 2 is so promising...

Ardemax
25-08-2013, 10:49 PM
I loved grid games but I think it may be partly nostalgic because when I play them again it's not really the same feeling :(

Eoin247
25-08-2013, 11:03 PM
Well I know this is not the place to send suggestions but they should have a snap to grid like system... which can be enabled and disabled as required....

---------- Post added 25-08-2013 at 06:21 PM ----------

I suppose at the end of the day I will have to give it a go again maybe I will get use to because Cities in Motion 2 is so promising...

Well they do have a snap-to grid system to some extent for roads in the new simcity.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!