PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Ship Dock

James
26-08-2013, 02:29 PM
So yeah,

I got a bit bored yesterday & started experimenting with the new Pirate furni & decided to make a dock instead of what everyone else is making. (Oversized pirate ships). Looks like this:

http://i.imgur.com/RyhpYKP.png

More detail will be added, eg. Crates & barrels for Cargo on the dockside, etc. But this is just the basics for now. So besides the extra little details, what do you think of it? x

iBlueBox
26-08-2013, 02:32 PM
It's cool.

Not fond on how the water glitches though appearing on bars.

Also, shouldn't the ships be facing the opposite direction, so they sail out of port?

oli
26-08-2013, 03:59 PM
It's cool.

Also, shouldn't the ships be facing the opposite direction, so they sail out of port?

A ship docks that way and then they go out with the tide.
And yeah the stupid coders of Sulake need to fix so many bugs with the pirate furni.

Also I don't think the pebbles go with the country stages at all, and then you have the pirate stairs to join the two and it just looks weird imo.

geo
26-08-2013, 04:21 PM
i think it all looks a little cramped IMO, i'd have used the biggest room (idk if you did but yeah)

also not too sure on the country stages but i'm not sure what else you could have used to replace them

JaiHo
26-08-2013, 04:31 PM
I like it. Cute good job :)

FunkyFunk
26-08-2013, 04:37 PM
Habbo Hotel is a great website! I love how they lure the youth into buying coins and spending money to claim property, that in the end, is owned by Habbo Hotel. What a wonderful game we enjoy playing the sense of entitlement and joy is only a delusion. Wow, my love for Habbo Hotel is through the roof today! :D

e5
26-08-2013, 05:58 PM
They could have just got in! :P

I like it, except I would have thought you don't enter the ship via the plank thing! Thats my only critisism, other wise looks good! :)

It's cool.

Matt
27-08-2013, 07:45 AM
Nice room, Must have taken ages to build both them boats, took me ages to just build my one haha.

Tyrell
29-08-2013, 07:36 PM
that's really nice

Daltron
30-08-2013, 12:09 AM
looks a bit cluttered but nice design :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!