PDA

View Full Version : Majestic Months - Ends 6th September

MKR&*42
27-08-2013, 01:26 PM
http://habbox.com/text/flags/Majestic+Months

September isn't that interesting a month to most people. There's not many "massive" celebrations (e.g. Halloween) and most children/teenagers are terrified of going back to full time education. Even the name of the month itself doesn't have any intriguing roots as it simply comes from the Latin "septem" meaning seven. I personally think the origin of the month "May" is much more interesting, as it comes from Maia Maiestas (the Roman goddess of springtime, warmth and increase).

For this competition, I want you to come up with a new name for a month. It cannot be made solely from a word in existence and you must explain why you have chosen that word (you could form it from a Roman or Greek god[dess], a Latin word or anything else)!

Prize: 5 Credits + 15 Reputation Points
*Click HERE (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=772154) to see how you can exchange prizes.

Honor-Branch
01-09-2013, 04:05 PM
Marsdon

Ares / Mars = God of war
and I used to watch this show with pay per views every month or so, and every December would be called 'Armageddon' and so I want the last month of the year to be "Marsdon" as it contains the god Mars name and 'don' for the last 3 letters of Armageddon. The last month of the year before the new year has all kinds of feelings, joy, jaunt, etc and it sort of feels like an apocalypse so,,, Marsdon. makes no sense what so ever but its just creative

James
01-09-2013, 11:22 PM
Lauseen

I don't know why it just sounds cool x
Completely made it up. No relation to gods at all xD

HC
02-09-2013, 07:56 AM
Poppy

This is the symbol of the soldiers whom have lost their lives fighting their countries.
I would love a whole month dedicated to those thousands of men & women all over the world whom have lost their lives just to protect us - 2 minutes each year isn't enough in my opinion.

Drake.
02-09-2013, 01:18 PM
I'd change January to Monday because every day in January feels like a Monday.
Also just to f with people.

Inseriousity.
02-09-2013, 02:17 PM
Voldecember
Voldemort has taken over the world and decided to rename the month of December in honour of himself (he was born New Years Eve so it fits). All hail the Dark Lord!

Martin
04-09-2013, 04:11 AM
january
february
march
april
minion
june
july

miiinniooonnnnns :love:

Munex
04-09-2013, 06:26 AM
The-one-after-August, because it'll be fun.

July, August, The-one-after-August, October, November...

geekygrant
04-09-2013, 08:01 AM
Flabtober, in honour of fat people everywhere!

-rawrr.
04-09-2013, 04:12 PM
Oh I posted on wrong comp -.- but since I'm on here:

January
Feburary
March
April
Blank (nothing) - e.g - 04- -13
July
August
September
October
November
December

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!