would be better if you hid all the wired

and that blue gate thingy looks out of place :3

but v.nice

steamyxo
29-08-2013, 01:25 PM
would be better if you hid all the wired

and that blue gate thingy looks out of place :3

but v.nice
i need that 1 wired to change the theme lol, i dont wanna keep scrolling up the room to find it and change it, and thanks x, gates to teleport me to host area

Bails
29-08-2013, 01:37 PM
Don't like it.

Just looks pretty basic and not very well thought out, I don't know what you've put behind the moon but I'm not too fond of that either. 10/10 for effort, though.

e5
29-08-2013, 01:39 PM
A bit small for me, but I like the moon thing :P

steamyxo
29-08-2013, 02:00 PM
Don't like it.

Just looks pretty basic and not very well thought out, I don't know what you've put behind the moon but I'm not too fond of that either. 10/10 for effort, though.
thanks, and can u explain how it isnt thought out, like explain why u dont like it so i can improve ty

---------- Post added 29-08-2013 at 03:00 PM ----------

A bit small for me, but I like the moon thing :P

ty x

iBlueBox
29-08-2013, 02:29 PM
Don't really like it either...

- The Ghost box's look odd, would be better if you hid them in furniture so they cant be seen.

- Like others have said the wired does not fit in the room, would be stacked better in furniture and I'm sure you could just use the command :furni when changing as thats hardly any effort :)

- Also like someone else mentioned the group gate ruins room, even if its for teleporting hosts over it's still ugly. I think you a wired teleport would be much better and give your hosts the keyword.

- Also the blue floor switch looks completely odd for the theme of the room, surely you could change that to a brown one.

2/10.

Jurv
29-08-2013, 03:00 PM
wow since when did people become so harsh

i love it and i think it works really well together with the halloween theme, i love small rooms

steamyxo
29-08-2013, 03:12 PM
wow since when did people become so harsh

i love it and i think it works really well together with the halloween theme, i love small rooms

ikr :(((( thank u loads xoxo

---------- Post added 29-08-2013 at 04:18 PM ----------

Don't really like it either...

- The Ghost box's look odd, would be better if you hid them in furniture so they cant be seen.

- Like others have said the wired does not fit in the room, would be stacked better in furniture and I'm sure you could just use the command :furni when changing as thats hardly any effort :)

- Also like someone else mentioned the group gate ruins room, even if its for teleporting hosts over it's still ugly. I think you a wired teleport would be much better and give your hosts the keyword.

- Also the blue floor switch looks completely odd for the theme of the room, surely you could change that to a brown one.

2/10.

2/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( it cant be that **** can it ok im changing the gate, and ill try to find other switch, and hide the wired, will that get me the 8 points then lol

lemons
29-08-2013, 03:46 PM
only bit i like is the bit where people wait

geo
29-08-2013, 04:46 PM
i'm not so keen on the room layout but i think it's pretty cute. not keen on the wired and the group gate showing though. :P you could maybe place the wired in the queue bit or just somewhere else, so you can see it a little but it's hidden slightly? halloween rooms are my fav tho so this is quite nice

steamyxo
29-08-2013, 05:26 PM
i'm not so keen on the room layout but i think it's pretty cute. not keen on the wired and the group gate showing though. :P you could maybe place the wired in the queue bit or just somewhere else, so you can see it a little but it's hidden slightly? halloween rooms are my fav tho so this is quite nice
thanks xo ive gotten rid of the gate and wired now :
http://i.imgur.com/NOMJSCo.png

geo
29-08-2013, 05:28 PM
awww that's much better. the switch looks good, the gate being removed makes the room theme seem better and the removal of the wired was a good move haha

steamyxo
29-08-2013, 07:10 PM
awww that's much better. the switch looks good, the gate being removed makes the room theme seem better and the removal of the wired was a good move haha

xoxoxoxoxo

Daltron
30-08-2013, 12:09 AM
nice theme ^.^

LiquidLuck.
30-08-2013, 06:57 PM
Wow really harsh comments, I agree. The room is a bit too small for my taste but it's simple and cute. I understand it's much easier to have the wired where you can see it and since it's a telephrase room people understand it too.

Good job!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!