PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Deal or No Deal

Lewis
31-08-2013, 12:13 PM
I know some people complain about showing gbs, thrones and so forth, but I have to since it's a pay to play game. They need to know I can afford it.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2mqnx4p.png

This is a rather updated version from my old one that had zshelfs before lol

Calum0812
31-08-2013, 12:25 PM
It is good, its just a shame I have lost every time haha :D

Empired
31-08-2013, 12:29 PM
There is a difference between showing you can afford it and shoving as much money as you can in peoples' face because I actually find gbs really ugly. You could use some expensive furni that still shows you have money and keep the room pretty. The idea of a Habbo Deal or No Deal is such a good one, I'm really disappointed that it's ruined slightly by the mountains of garish gold bars.

Sorry :(

Lewis
31-08-2013, 12:34 PM
There is a difference between showing you can afford it and shoving as much money as you can in peoples' face because I actually find gbs really ugly. You could use some expensive furni that still shows you have money and keep the room pretty. The idea of a Habbo Deal or No Deal is such a good one, I'm really disappointed that it's ruined slightly by the mountains of garish gold bars.

Sorry :(

I'm cheap and I don't like buying any furniture other than thrones. I'm sorry you see it that way :P. But as said before, just placing 450c in a room doesn't prove you can afford the 450c prize. XD

Empired
31-08-2013, 12:38 PM
I'm cheap and I don't like buying any furniture other than thrones. I'm sorry you see it that way :P. But as said before, just placing 450c in a room doesn't prove you can afford the 450c prize. XD
I mean don't put 450c in the room! I reckon if you worked on making your room stunning (good stacking, furni matches, etc) it will be more obvious that you can afford the prize than if you just wave money in front of everyone.

Lewis
31-08-2013, 12:40 PM
I mean don't put 450c in the room! I reckon if you worked on making your room stunning (good stacking, furni matches, etc) it will be more obvious that you can afford the prize than if you just wave money in front of everyone.

I'm awful at designing - and whenever I buy furniture, they dramatically fall in price. If you have any good ideas for how I could make it, I'd be happy to consider it. :)

geo
31-08-2013, 05:08 PM
hmm, it's not too bad. i understand the point about it being too much and it looks as if you're just shoving your wealth in other peoples faces but i understand your reasons lol. still, a nicer design with proper furni would look good but i can see why ur not going to do that.

wixard
31-08-2013, 05:11 PM
HOW MUCH ARE YOU WORTH IRL MONEY IF YOU SOLD ALL THAT

Lewis
31-08-2013, 09:28 PM
HOW MUCH ARE YOU WORTH IRL MONEY IF YOU SOLD ALL THAT

I don't know lol. I don't buy or sell habbo coins sorry

Daltron
03-09-2013, 09:42 AM
awesome room!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!