PDA

View Full Version : a memory from your childhood that has no significance

wixard
31-08-2013, 01:32 PM
SHARE ONE.

i've a few, but one i just randomly thought about was when i was like 6/7 and we had a french exchange student staying with us for my sister, she the student must have been like 13/14 and i was sitting in my living room watching tv it was probably early cos i was the only one up and the student walked downstairs and asked did i want some toast so i said ok, and she made me toast and brought it in to me and she had buttered it and i hate butter!!!! so i was like ok thanks.... and she sat there with me eating her breakfast and i just sat with mine on my lap and she was giving me weird looks and finally she left so i put the toast in the bin

i've absolutely no idea why i remember that

sex
31-08-2013, 01:42 PM
when i was like 12, maybe 11? we were on this big field in front of my house (me my 2 friends who where girls and my friend ross who started to hang out with us recently because he was also in my class). ANYWAYS, he was swinging this rope with a piece of wood at the end of it and i ran into it thinking i could jump over it and it hit me, totally my fault but i shouted and abused him an told him to go away and none of us were friends with him anymore and he actually did and i felt horrible because he never properly hung around with us again and he is so hot now!!!

i was even horrible when i was younger

Lewis
31-08-2013, 06:12 PM
Dream 1: When I was three, I dreamt I was in my pram and pushed into the river. I was there for 10 minutes, then fuzzy creatures saved me. I woke up.

Dream 2: The next day, I dreamt the same thing, and when they dragged me out of the water, I wasn't wet, absolutely dry. Then the fuzzy creatures (4 of them) pushed me back in.

sex
31-08-2013, 06:18 PM
Dream 1: When I was three, I dreamt I was in my pram and pushed into the river. I was there for 10 minutes, then fuzzy creatures saved me. I woke up.

Dream 2: The next day, I dreamt the same thing, and when they dragged me out of the water, I wasn't wet, absolutely dry. Then the fuzzy creatures (4 of them) pushed me back in.

i think you're still asleep!! wrong thread

myles
31-08-2013, 06:20 PM
i remember writing my christmas cards for my school friends and i really needed a wee and i really couldnt be bothered to get up so i deicded to just sit there and piss my pants and i then put on the tears and my mum felt every so sorry for me haha

FlyingJesus
31-08-2013, 06:23 PM
When I was three I had a dream that this guy who I was frenemies with (yeah I had frenemies aged three I am cool) was in my sitting room and it was night so the curtains were closed and then suddenly there were like hundreds of chickens coming out of the curtains it was terrifying

Also when I was I think 2 or 3 I was realllllllyyyy ill dunno what with but I had a fever and was laying down in my parent's room which is now my room but yeah I hallucinated that my dad walked into the wardrobe and a doctor with a giant ginger beard came out of it and was taking my temperature and stuff and I said something about that doctor to my mum years later and only then realised it hadn't really happened

Sharing two because I'm a rebel

geo
31-08-2013, 06:27 PM
in yr 2 or 3, i went to the toilet at lunch time and when i got out all the doors were locked and i didn't know the difference between clockwise or anti clockwise so i was locked in the school bit where u hung all ur book bags up and i legit cried for 15 minutes and a teacher found me and took me outside

oh and in primary school (up until yr 3) i was scared or something of watching the bad movies at school so i'd usually cry when we had to watch a movie and the teachers would get a chair n make me sit next to them lmao... wtf

wixard
31-08-2013, 06:35 PM
@myles (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=115706); i'm talking about memories from childhood myles not ones from last year

@FlyingJesus (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=24753); I HAD A FRENEMY AT 4 TOO!!!!! we had the same school bag and i was like WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT SCHOOL BAG THATS MY SCHOOL BAG and started to cry and we had a fight then realised we had same school bag and then we became bf and gf and i remember he came to my 5th birthday party and he bought me a barbie!!!

@McDonalds (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=72158); you were the weird child that needed the special helper i bet

FlyingJesus
31-08-2013, 06:47 PM
Oh my frenemy was from pre-school he threw jelly at me at my own birthday party and he hit me in the head with a spade in my own garden but he had a huge house and really cool toys so it was ok

geo
31-08-2013, 06:57 PM
@myles (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=115706); i'm talking about memories from childhood myles not ones from last year

@FlyingJesus (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=24753); I HAD A FRENEMY AT 4 TOO!!!!! we had the same school bag and i was like WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT SCHOOL BAG THATS MY SCHOOL BAG and started to cry and we had a fight then realised we had same school bag and then we became bf and gf and i remember he came to my 5th birthday party and he bought me a barbie!!!

@McDonalds (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=72158); you were the weird child that needed the special helper i bet

nooo i was a good kid i just am not very 'life aware' (?) and it took me ages to learn stuff that everyone should know, but i was good at stuff like math and ****. just life skills and knowledge weren't (and possibly aren't) my skill set lol! i'm honestly not sure why i wasn't able to watch movies but it was horrible until yr 3

Jurv
31-08-2013, 08:54 PM
when i was like 2/3 i'm not too sure what age but i was still in a pram. me an my family were having a day out at the zoo and we were like near this cage thing and behind it were loads of pelicans and i wanted to go near it and touch it's beak so my stepdad pushed the pram closer to it AND IT STARTED ATTACKING ME like literally i think it was trying to eat me but fortunately my stepdad like put his arm out in front of me and it started trying to eat his leather jacket lol i actually remember how everything happened it's quite strange because usually i have an awful memory, it probably scarred me

e5
31-08-2013, 09:00 PM
I just remember a dream where my dad got kidnapped and put into a boot. The dream is fading now as it was a long time ago and I sometimes get it mixed up with other dreams lol

dbgtz
31-08-2013, 09:10 PM
I remember putting my shoes on the wrong way around as I was about to go out. That is my earliest memory.

I remember banging my head on the bath (as I was in it) just before I moved house.

I remember having a Dairylea Lunchables as I watched Blue's Clues.

I actually remember so much more weird little things than this from many years ago but I barely remember what happened yesterday.

Samantha
01-09-2013, 12:06 AM
Once me and my sister were getting looked after by my nanny and when she was upstairs I just threw up all over the carpet and I don't know why.

Ekelektra
01-09-2013, 01:33 AM
When I was 7 my mum was pregnant and she found out it was a boy. When she told me I started crying coz I really wanted a sister. It was also raining at that time so I felt like I was in a movie where the character cries and it starts raining.

I also cried when she told me the baby was due on my birthday but it wasn't raining then.

oli
01-09-2013, 01:54 AM
i was tired sitting downstairs with my parents but i couldnt be bothered to get up so i pretended to be asleep n i got carried upstairs

Empired
01-09-2013, 10:06 AM
When I was 7 my mum was pregnant and she found out it was a boy. When she told me I started crying coz I really wanted a sister. It was also raining at that time so I felt like I was in a movie where the character cries and it starts raining.

I also cried when she told me the baby was due on my birthday but it wasn't raining then.
was he actually born on your birthday omf

Uhh I remember lying in bed when I was 5 and it was like 10pm (middle of the night back then) and I was crying because I imagined that there was a cartoon wolf on the wall and it was telling me it would eat me if I didn't sleep :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!