PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyway to get an old account back?

JamisonVonBreed
04-09-2013, 07:22 PM
I forgot the email of the account, but I have the password and username if that counts for anything. I never changed it over once they started using emails to login.

Thread moved by HL (Forum Moderator): From Bobba as it is more suited here.

Chrisbud1
04-09-2013, 08:13 PM
I have the same problem, I used the help tool but then they ask me alot of crap about the account that I don't remember. One of them being the login email when I never used one...

Calum0812
04-09-2013, 11:10 PM
From what I've seen, if you put a ticket in, they will ask a lot of questions for security. If you can't answer them, you won't get your account! Sorry!

Zak
05-09-2013, 05:55 PM
It's harder than you think to get some accounts back. I lost 16 accounts in the merge. How old is this account you're talking about because it may have been deleted if it wasn't merged.

steamyxo
05-09-2013, 07:21 PM
i have the same problem lol my acc was made in 2010, after the merge i think, but ive lost both email and pw, but i can most likley guess my pw

Chrisbud1
07-09-2013, 12:25 AM
It's harder than you think to get some accounts back. I lost 16 accounts in the merge. How old is this account you're talking about because it may have been deleted if it wasn't merged.

I have mine that was before the merge a long time ago. I think it was deleted but I can still find it when I search it

Zak
07-09-2013, 12:04 PM
I have mine that was before the merge a long time ago. I think it was deleted but I can still find it when I search it

Did you merge it then? because if you didn't someone else could have recreated it?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!