PDA

View Full Version : Why does this forum not like certain people?

Loui
04-09-2005, 10:32 PM
Cheezy2, Woodrally, V.I.P. Habbos. what don't you like about these people. They're still people so leave em alone. So what if Cheezy2 gets special treatment, it is a good friend of Impetuous or Callie's (whoever you say, it varies between threads) so she can do what she wants. You're only jealous. Woodrally, I've never met the guy but there are countless threads being posted that he is a n00b or whatever. Ok I hear he made up a lie or something, why does everyone have to make a thread. And as well V.I.P's, who cares if they have a badge, people saying 'Oh they think they're cool because they have a badge', what are they supposed to do, turn it off because some Habbox Forum members are jealous? I don't think so. So if people are getting jealous or whatever they don't have to. It's a game people.

ssricky
04-09-2005, 10:33 PM
Cheezy2, Woodrally, V.I.P. Habbos. what don't you like about these people. They're still people so leave em alone. So what if Cheezy2 gets special treatment, it is a good friend of Impetuous or Callie's (whoever you say, it varies between threads) so she can do what she wants. You're only jealous. Woodrally, I've never met the guy but there are countless threads being posted that he is a n00b or whatever. Ok I hear he made up a lie or something, why does everyone have to make a thread. And as well V.I.P's, who cares if they have a badge, people saying 'Oh they think they're cool because they have a badge', what are they supposed to do, turn it off because some Habbox Forum members are jealous? I don't think so. So if people are getting jealous or whatever they don't have to. It's a game people.
everyone on this forum has their opinions about certain things sum of those certain members most of the forum isnt fond of i admit they are just jealous just ignore the jealous gits :rolleyes:

manga21
04-09-2005, 10:35 PM

Why in the Hell In my Right mind Would be Jealous of 20 odd year Old internet Friends Realy?

Loui
04-09-2005, 10:37 PM
Look I'm not saying everyone is jealous, I'm just saying there are certain individuals on the forum that are jealous for no reason at all.

manga21
04-09-2005, 10:40 PM
Look I'm not saying everyone is jealous, I'm just saying there are certain individuals on the forum that are jealous for no reason at all.

Yer i Know but Why Would Any Body?

Sameo
04-09-2005, 10:43 PM
I agree totally Louis, This forum gets jealous with people in higher places e.g Cheezy2 - if he gets treated with more respect, it's because he has earned that respect, it didn't come over night, I know for a fact that Cheezy worked hard in think help and worked his way up to co-owner or whatever he is, That is where his friendship grew with Impetuous. The majority of the forum are happy for these kind of people, But it's the odd ones that can't handle it.

Loui
04-09-2005, 10:43 PM
Look, in this whole jealousy thing it isn't including Woodrally. But some people would jump at the chance to be V.I.P's but instead they go round this forum saying that they're full of themselves for it. And Cheezy2 is a decent person, but people have like to have a go at him because he is good friends with the hotel manager. Oh and btw thanks Sam :)

Dopiefreak
04-09-2005, 10:48 PM
Like i said in a previous post. Those people who are actually jelous wouldnt mind being in cheezes shoes for a day would they i know i wouldnt

Tyche
04-09-2005, 10:49 PM
Reputation for you.

Sameo
04-09-2005, 10:53 PM
Like i said in a previous post. Those people who are actually jelous wouldnt mind being in cheezes shoes for a day would they i know i wouldnt

That's why they are jealous. Because they don't have the oppurtinity to be in Cheezy2's shoes.. Well.. I suppose everybody has the oppurtinity to be in that position if they work hard to get where they want to be like Cheezy2 did. He deserves everything he has.

GommeInc
04-09-2005, 11:13 PM
I don't like the idea of VIP being used wrongly, since when was being in a team a place to get "Very Important"? Cheezy2 doesn't deserve it, no one does, I think the only person that does is this Frodo person because Celebrities are known as VIPs which he gained by winning this Comp thing in which he made a song or something.

ashLOVESMatt!
04-09-2005, 11:23 PM
Need I say it, wake up and smell the coffee. In reality mate, you'll come across people you won't like and the same rules apply on the internet. Yes, it's sad and sorry that people have their misconceptions but hey we can't change them. Matt is a great guy and i'm sure Woodrally is.

HellyBelly
04-09-2005, 11:31 PM
Why in the Hell In my Right mind Would be Jealous of 20 odd year Old internet Friends Realy?
try deciding if your going to start every word with a capital, mkai?

1700 POST XD

Dopiefreak
04-09-2005, 11:58 PM
I think some people do deserve them, but i know for a fact some people dont deserve the vip badge. I know this today because i saw a vip badge holder scam, im not naming names incase im wrong but you trust these vip badges and they are no better than us. Not setting a very good example if you ask me

Dan Williamson
05-09-2005, 01:20 AM
Jealousy is sooo most of the reason people like Cheezy2 are hated it is really childish and gets annoying.

FRISC0
05-09-2005, 08:00 AM
Accept people for who they are, Not for their badge.
Woodrally is being slaughtered by loads on this forum. He might even leave because you can keep your thoughts to yourselves!
and Cheezy2 is a Friend of Imps, so what? He can be friends with who ever he likes.
Causmo cant help it if hes good at winning. You should all be happy for one another.

Sameo
05-09-2005, 08:03 AM
At the end of the day if it was you lot recieving all the treatment.. You wouldn't like a forum to be stressing about you and flooding news and rumours with how much they hate you... would you? You would want people to be happy for you. Not jealous with you.

Day.
05-09-2005, 08:56 AM
I think you have to also accept that alot of bullies go on this fourm and it is open to abuse all the time. People should get to know people before they judge them. It used to be hobbas and staff that used to get all this backlash for doing anything on habbo, now people have moved onto normal habbos i'ts perthetic. <3

olympic-games
05-09-2005, 11:56 AM
Just think to yourself "what If I was in his/her shoes" ..makes you think doesn`t it ;-).

SHlP
05-09-2005, 01:06 PM
Dunno if jealousy Is the factor That makes ppl call them "Noobs" i believe its the Fact that most People have had a bad experience with Habbo staff Like being perm Banned for no reason :rolleyes: And then dont Like anyone that associates with these people. In this case its Cheezy2, maybe people Have their reasons for Not liking Him? To say people are Jealous is way over the Line, i wouldnt want to be ViP as i dont want to Associate with habbo Staff. I Do know 1 VIP, !-!noonie!-! (Nooooonzzz:P) And he is cool, He doesnt have his badge on much, Maybe its coz He doesnt want a reputation as a Brown nose.. who knows?

Carlos
05-09-2005, 01:14 PM
People have their own opinions ;)

SHlP
05-09-2005, 01:16 PM
Yes they Do :) Hey we have a similar Post count :o Like Wowwwzzz

Carlos
05-09-2005, 01:19 PM
Yes they Do :) Hey we have a similar Post count :o Like Wowwwzzz

Lol, cool ;) :d

FrozenWhisper
05-09-2005, 04:47 PM
That's why they are jealous. Because they don't have the oppurtinity to be in Cheezy2's shoes.. Well.. I suppose everybody has the oppurtinity to be in that position if they work hard to get where they want to be like Cheezy2 did. He deserves everything he has.
I must agree. I meant cheezy (sort of :P.) and he seemed nice. Oh and you forgot Budy. Not many people like him on here.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!