PDA

View Full Version : Eidos's Version Of GTA

<$>
04-09-2005, 11:10 PM
Eidos's Are going to brin out, 25 To Life.

The Challenge to GTA's Famous game, San Andreas.

Under the Story line of, "Gangsta's V Cops"

See the story infold though the eyes of detective Lester Williams of the local police department and Andre "Freeze" Francis, The street "Lieutnant of the 22nd St D-Boys, a well estabilished street gang whoose greedy philiophy keeps their enemies in fear. Their gritty journeys are conveyed through four intertwined chronicles that culminate into true life lessons.

Freeze, a yung 20yr old hustler is trying hard to get out the game, stay down with his lifelong crew and avoid his third strike. But when calderon, Freezes lifetime homboy, Double crosses him on the last job; it forces Freeze to get revenge, save his only son from a life of crime and survive a series of deadly shootouts. Along the way Freeze faces-off with Detective Williams and his deadly partner, Maria Mendoza. Freeze Must also Step to the legion of haters out to kill him....

Beats:-

Dmx - Where the good at
Ghostface killah ft. Jadakiss - Run
2pac, Ft Nutso - Ghetto Star
etc...

As you cant copy and paste the Info i'l give u the link to it to give ma fingers a rest frm typing...

The site gives 2 sides to the story, Gangsta'z / Cops

Gangsta Link:-
http://www.eidos.co.uk/gss/25tolife/gangsters/25tl_gangsters_main.html

Copz Link:-
http://www.eidos.co.uk/gss/25tolife/cops/25tl_cops_main.html

L8erz Fello Gangsta'z

Ezzie.
05-09-2005, 10:22 AM
Good news but probs wont do any good as nothing can really beat gta, or can it? :S

Kieeran
05-09-2005, 10:28 AM
I think GTA is the best series of gamess to date. It will take a pretty damm good game to beat it <3

Ezzie.
05-09-2005, 10:30 AM
A pretty good damn game? The most amazing game in the world to beat it :p

Bear-Max
05-09-2005, 11:22 AM
I see no reason why so many games should be compared to GTA these days.

Free-roaming seems to be quite a formality in games these days.

Magnet
05-09-2005, 11:50 AM
I see no reason why so many games should be compared to GTA these days.

Free-roaming seems to be quite a formality in games these days.

Quite true, and nice news you got their ;)

Only one thing. This game doesn't have any screenshots of driving cars. And GTA will be easy to beat. If they new what gamers wanted. They should ask gamers what they want in a GTA game, what San Andreas didn't have. They shouldn't just go and make it.

Just take your time on a game and they should make it better then GTA. Just don't make it a gangster one, please.

Ezzie.
05-09-2005, 02:10 PM
gta made a huge servey and asked eg: bikes, swimming etc

Flauvo
05-09-2005, 05:51 PM
You have sed that GTA is the finest series yet?
Your forgetting FIFA!

FIFA 91
FIFA 92
FIFA 93
FIFA 94
FIFA 95
FIFA 96
FIFA 97
FIFA 98
FIFA 99
FIFA 00
FIFA 01
FIFA 02
FIFA 03
FIFA 04
FIFA 05
FIFA 06 [SOON]

Now that's what i call i fine series.
15 years of FIFA!

Jordan3
05-09-2005, 05:54 PM
Good news but probs wont do any good as nothing can really beat gta, or can it? :S

Yeah, agreed.

Moose
05-09-2005, 06:00 PM
GTA isn't that good of a game, just because you want to take control of peoples lives and end them with one press of a button?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!