PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Media money off deal

Andys
11-09-2013, 07:51 PM
Don't know if this is allowed but I work for Virgin Media as an engineer and we're pushing for installs at the moment, so thought I'd post this deal for any students moving into their own place as I know they are always looking to save money!

Any existing customers can get £50 off if they recommend a new customer to Virgin Media, also I can get you £50 off if you're a new customer if you message me, but this is the flyer for signing your mates up to Virgin.

http://oi41.tinypic.com/2ce1c9t.jpg

To be honest you could work it amongst you as in if you have Virgin already you could post in here, and if you're a new customer wanting Virgin just use their account number, they get £50 off their bill and you get £50 off your first one too! Works for all parties.

Any questions anyone has regarding this or anything else to do with VM, drop me a message :).

Recursion
11-09-2013, 08:07 PM
Just a shame the student contract is for 9 months, we needed a full 12 :(

Rozi
12-09-2013, 05:44 PM
bugger we've already ordered ours!

Andys
15-09-2013, 02:16 PM
This code works with all VM products not just the student contracts, so I'm sure the 12 month broadband contracts aren't overly expensive :).

Describe
21-09-2013, 06:33 PM
BT provide Totally Unlimited Broadband for £7.50 on a 12 month contract at the moment.

:)

Recursion
22-09-2013, 07:05 PM
BT provide Totally Unlimited Broadband for £7.50 on a 12 month contract at the moment.

:)

I get free employee broadband from them anyway but unfortunately Infinity ends a mile up the road from us and estimated ADSL speed is about 3Mbps, a bit of a downgrade from Virgin's 120Mbps hah.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!