PDA

View Full Version : "It will be tacky of me to clarify my sexuality" - Joseph Gordon-Levitt

sex
13-09-2013, 11:15 AM
Joseph Gordon-Levitt may be open to talking about ****, but he's not so down on addressing those gay rumors.
Speaking to Out magazine, the actor revealed the reason why he won't confirm or deny the claims: it's simply tasteless for him to address his sexuality simply because of a few allegations.

"That would be really tacky—they would win if I had to clarify," he told the magazine.

According to the former child star, he quickly learned that self-preservation and privacy were very important to celebrities while growing up in the business.

"It comes from a really young age," he said. "It can be really awkward and difficult to be thought of as this thing on TV. Before understanding it or being able to analyze it, I just knew it made me really anxious."

"I’ve been working as an actor since I was a little kid, and I’ve always been fascinated, and a little horrified, by the way people relate to images they see on screen," he continued, adding that his directorial debut, Don Jon, focuses on "that kind of pigeonholing" stars face on a daily basis.

"I wasn’t interested in making a movie about ****ography. I was interested in making a movie about how people treat each other like things, and all kinds of media can contribute to that," he said. "Sometimes I feel I am seen as a thing more than a person, and I don’t think that’s unique to actors."

GAY
http://abload.de/img/dhj4ymyii.gif

ps he has a movie about being gay or something coming out soon im excited

wixard
13-09-2013, 12:03 PM
NO HES STRAIGHT

Yawn
13-09-2013, 01:06 PM
oh i know him

he is weirdly attractive and i fancy him but??? idk he is just weirdly attractive

geo
13-09-2013, 04:45 PM
well he didn't date zooey deschanel and they were my otp but now i want her and nick to date irl

hE'S SO CUTE I LOVE HIM

fair enough for not saying it tho

myles
13-09-2013, 04:52 PM
open to talking about what?

GommeInc
13-09-2013, 05:29 PM
... who cares? Sexuality is over-rated these days. Now if he has two penises, then that would be interesting. Heck, if he's secretly a woman then there's still some controversy in that area that might be news worthy. As for being gay or straight? Pfft, that's so noughties. No one cares about those things anymore.

Aiden
13-09-2013, 06:06 PM
I couldn't imagine him being gay ahaaaa, he's just so mean in Latter Days. :)

Yupt
13-09-2013, 10:36 PM
well he didn't date zooey deschanel and they were my otp but now i want her and nick to date irl

hE'S SO CUTE I LOVE HIM

fair enough for not saying it tho

pretty sure you just described 500 days of summer

Eoin247
13-09-2013, 10:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Myff5xAZM

Edited by Dilusionate (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly, thanks!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!