16-09-2013, 08:14 PM
wow its all going down

lemons
16-09-2013, 08:15 PM
i thought it was already down

Sian
16-09-2013, 08:17 PM
am sad too.

ryan disabled registration a few months back and some other stuff. But now he's finally admitted he is closing it.

Absently
16-09-2013, 08:17 PM
aww bye bye!

xxMATTGxx
16-09-2013, 08:34 PM
Not surprised really. It was bound to happen when they closed down the main site and the forum departed away from the whole Habbo scene. It's shame but yeah :(

wixard
16-09-2013, 08:38 PM
oh well

sex
16-09-2013, 08:49 PM
their fault for wanting new members but having nothing unique about them and wanting nothing to do with habbo (where new members would have come from)

Michael
16-09-2013, 09:09 PM
oh i thought it closed ages ago i haven't heard that name since 2010

myles
16-09-2013, 09:15 PM
why call it club habbo when u dont want to be associated with habbo

RyRy
16-09-2013, 09:34 PM
he was deleting members who hadn't came on in a certain time so lol not surprised.

sexpot
16-09-2013, 09:49 PM
l8r

Futz
16-09-2013, 10:05 PM
Ah shame I remember i used to have so much fun with the ch crowd like 6 years ago

Sophie i miss u i liked our fights and I know u felt the sexual tension too

October
16-09-2013, 10:33 PM
their fault for wanting new members but having nothing unique about them and wanting nothing to do with habbo (where new members would have come from)
what????

we didn't want new members???

ch hasn't been about habbo for a long time???

we've simply been a forum with a close knit community....

figure it this: one day habbox may close, maybe after habbo itself does, but still. there's a large community here that has been with it for years. i'm fairly certain hxf would remain somehow.

edible
16-09-2013, 10:40 PM
full of people that other sites rejected. appropriate really. although i'm close with a few people who stayed to the end and they tell me there is now a facebook group where they are gona stay in contact.

FlyingJesus
16-09-2013, 11:19 PM
full of people that other sites rejected

Essentially yeah, they'd get laughed out of other places and end up on ch where the community was built around licking bums, which of course is great if you're a reject

October
16-09-2013, 11:39 PM
Essentially yeah, they'd get laughed out of other places and end up on ch where the community was built around licking bums, which of course is great if you're a reject
Erm..?

The CH lot that is still around doesn't even play Habbo and gets annoyed at the teens on other forums, which is why most of them are reluctant to go anywhere else.

It isn't that they've been 'rejected' anywhere, it's that they've been members of that community for a long time and feel more comfortable there than trying their patience with an alternative one... That's the reason CH has stuck around so long...

Stephen
16-09-2013, 11:56 PM
reject bin

FlyingJesus
17-09-2013, 12:09 AM
Leah. Enough said

AgnesIO
17-09-2013, 12:19 AM
Erm..?

The CH lot that is still around doesn't even play Habbo and gets annoyed at the teens on other forums, which is why most of them are reluctant to go anywhere else.

It isn't that they've been 'rejected' anywhere, it's that they've been members of that community for a long time and feel more comfortable there than trying their patience with an alternative one... That's the reason CH has stuck around so long...

Someone's getting defensive :boohoo:

----

Good news, nothing like cleaning up your online footprint from the early days...

StevenWinehouse
17-09-2013, 12:20 AM
Thought that they closed ages ago

iBlueBox
17-09-2013, 02:31 AM
aw bless, ch was like one of the first fansites I used. I still remember when like, Skaterchu went out with Thrived and irJen djed!

Matt
17-09-2013, 04:34 AM
R.I.P CH

Okeanos
17-09-2013, 06:49 AM
we've simply been a forum with a close knit community....

but that's just it, it isn't and hasn't been a community for a very long time (was it ever?). it was more like a clique, but a clique no rational person wanted to join. its funny in a tragic sort of way that youre defending a site that no longer exists.

habbox will probably go the same way in time, hopefully those in charge will have the good sense to go out with good grace and not draw the process out like clubhabbo did.

AgnesIO
17-09-2013, 01:39 PM
but that's just it, it isn't and hasn't been a community for a very long time (was it ever?). it was more like a clique, but a clique no rational person wanted to join. its funny in a tragic sort of way that youre defending a site that no longer exists.

habbox will probably go the same way in time, hopefully those in charge will have the good sense to go out with good grace and not draw the process out like clubhabbo did.

I totally agree with you here (I Know, right?!)

Really hit the nail on the head.

Daltron
19-09-2013, 05:55 AM
I feel like Habbox won't close any time soon because I always see loads of new people around (including myself) which I am sure will be around a long time. Plus everyone is really welcoming to new people here, and by what I have just read it sounds like a different story for those on CH.

RIP to the site anyway.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!