PDA

View Full Version : Miley Cyrus splits with fiancé

Kardan
16-09-2013, 08:19 PM
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a515900/miley-cyrus-liam-hemsworth-officially-end-engagement.html

Rumours started after Cyrus unfollowed him on Twitter... Lovely!

lemons
16-09-2013, 08:21 PM
i thought they split up ages ago oh

FlyingJesus
16-09-2013, 08:24 PM
Yeah considering Wrecking Ball is about their breakup I thought it was well known that they weren't together

karter
16-09-2013, 08:25 PM
NO MILEY I NEVER DOUBTED YOUR DECISIONS BUT NOT THIS SWEETHEART

Kardan
16-09-2013, 08:25 PM
Yeah considering Wrecking Ball is about their breakup I thought it was well known that they weren't together

Well they've just got around to confirming it themselves then :P

Absently
16-09-2013, 08:26 PM
i thought they split up ages ago oh
me too!

it seems a bit weird that she unfollowed him on twitter, guessing maybe he initiated the break up??

sex
16-09-2013, 08:26 PM
the whole cyrus family unfollowed him!!!

---------- Post added 16-09-2013 at 09:27 PM ----------

also i think she just saying that because apparently the song was offered to beyonce first then miley after she rejected it lol

-:Undertaker:-
16-09-2013, 08:29 PM
'Unfollowed him on Twitter'

How grown up.

Jurv
16-09-2013, 08:35 PM
he was only holding her back anyway GOOD JOB

Kardan
16-09-2013, 08:39 PM
he was only holding her back anyway GOOD JOB

How was he holding her back?

Mark
16-09-2013, 08:40 PM
She brought it on herself, I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone like her

karter
16-09-2013, 08:55 PM
brought this upon herself??? she didnt turn into an alien or something, if he couldn't deal with such things he's definitely not worth keeping :S

i cant believe im fangirling over miley but i cant help it i love her

Shar
16-09-2013, 08:56 PM
I'll have Liam.

Red
16-09-2013, 09:03 PM
I'll have Liam.

we will have to share shar!
Would love to know the gos behind it.

-:Undertaker:-
16-09-2013, 09:07 PM
I don't watch award ceremonies as I think it's largely a load of celebrity cokeheads handing awards to one another - but her performance at that award the other month was dreadful and not just that, an insult for what was supposed to be a childrens award.

She looked awful and probably sounded it too - appears that like many of the Hollywood ilk she's gone off the rails and yet people look up to this behaviour? it's like remember Britney Spears, a total and utter mess yet people look upto her. For what reason, I do not know. :P

A great deal of these celebrities are drug users who are bad mannered verging on the vile (Justin Bieber spitting) and are as thick as mince - why idolise that?

FlyingJesus
16-09-2013, 10:04 PM
How was he holding her back?

He's just boring tbh and he was cheating on her or something idk just nothing to him

Futz
16-09-2013, 10:07 PM
Damn she is such a hungry **** now, disney does this to a girl

Well done fiance you dodged a bullet

Ladididada dancin with miley

Anyone else presumed her mom was dead because of hannah montanna, i found out the other day her mom is alive and I was like yo billy that aint cool man

FlyingJesus
16-09-2013, 10:11 PM
Just gonna mention that at 20 years old Liam has been her only adult relationship, not sure why people seem to think that dancing in skimpy outfits makes one a sultana despite them only having been with one guy. What happened to the legion cry of OMF DON'T LABEL!!!!!!!! and pretending that you're not shallow

karter
16-09-2013, 10:17 PM
i tried to be polite but you all just need to shut the **** up about miley

sexpot
16-09-2013, 10:28 PM
Some of the people on this forum are just plain disturbing.

o/t; good for him.

Kardan
16-09-2013, 10:40 PM
Just gonna mention that at 20 years old Liam has been her only adult relationship, not sure why people seem to think that dancing in skimpy outfits makes one a sultana despite them only having been with one guy. What happened to the legion cry of OMF DON'T LABEL!!!!!!!! and pretending that you're not shallow

I was judging her more on the fact that she was engaged then split up rather than her parading around naked :P

buttons
16-09-2013, 11:31 PM
funny ppl say miley is being immature n her fiance is more mature and a gentleman when he was sexting some girl whilst they were engaged? lol her dancing half naked is not the same as cheating

Matt
17-09-2013, 04:23 AM
What an epic way to get back at him, unfollowing him on twitter, that is hilarious. 1 follower down, what's he gonna do, take her back? That's mature yep

karter
17-09-2013, 04:44 AM
OH I DON'T KNOW REALLY I don't think I'll be still following my ex if we broke up, how is that a desperate sign of wanting him back? geez some people are so dense

myke
17-09-2013, 09:19 AM
Too many people are stuck in the mindset that she's Hannah Montana and so something that is generally acceptable by other pop artists isn't for her.

I didn't even know who he was lol

Shar
17-09-2013, 04:00 PM
we will have to share shar!
Would love to know the gos behind it.
omg no he's too fine.

I think people are being way too judgmental of Miley. Sorry to be all negative but I didn't see her relationship with Liam lasting very long anyway whether she twerked and grinded against Robin Thicke at the VMAs or not merely because it is a celebrity relationship and I can imagine them to be very difficult to maintain due to their lifestyles and their life being everyone elses life.

Disgusted or not, Miley Cyrus can twerk if she wants, she can wear a meat dress to the VMAs if she wants, hell she can even kiss Britney or Madonna. Get the **** over it *******.

buttons
17-09-2013, 04:03 PM
OH I DON'T KNOW REALLY I don't think I'll be still following my ex if we broke up, how is that a desperate sign of wanting him back? geez some people are so dense
init id have to unfollow my ex on fbook twitter w.e so i didnt have to be reminded of them, espec if they split up with me lmao

Onirela
17-09-2013, 06:41 PM
I never shipped them anyway

peteyt
18-09-2013, 01:49 PM
Too many people are stuck in the mindset that she's Hannah Montana and so something that is generally acceptable by other pop artists isn't for her.

I didn't even know who he was lol

To me it just seems rather than being herself she keeps trying to go "Look I'm not Hannah Montana anymore" by doing as many over the top stuff as possible. I do think it could be she that she thinks she has to be as opposite as possible as a way for people to realise she's killed her Montana or she just likes the attention or maybe even both.

However whenever I see her these days, her new image and so on, I always feel it feels so forced, like she doesn't even feel comfortable herself and hasn't found herself yet

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!