PDA

View Full Version : Bonsai Kitten! Bad Site!

CutieJamie
05-09-2005, 03:16 AM
Im not sure if I put this in the right section or if it has been posted before I am really sorry but there is this site *link removed* This site is gross they put kittens in jars to help peoples brains I dont get that exactly but omg how would the owner of the site like it if we put him/her in a small jar and fed them through a tube. Im not sure if this messages is spam lmao sorry if it is but I really think the site should be closed!!!

.Lynn
05-09-2005, 03:18 AM
Please dont post that. Its just cruel.. if its a bad site then why did u post it?

CutieJamie
05-09-2005, 03:26 AM
Maybe someone will start something to get rid of it I dont know I just think its really bad and I dunno why I posted it w/e

Garycia
05-09-2005, 03:49 AM
I'm gonna try get that site closed, it's soo cruel.

Corey777
05-09-2005, 04:47 AM
Don't worry, that site is a hoax. I believe this was posted before. If you go to any webste that lists website hoaxes, you will most likely find it on there.

kaut
05-09-2005, 06:20 AM
That reminds me of the Nirvana line in "Sappy"... "He'll put you in a jar, and you'll think you're happy"

Ellis.
05-09-2005, 06:22 AM
I've received so many e-mails from my r/l friends trying to take down the site. It seems cruel I guess, putting little kittens in jars . . Urgh . . the horror.

Cypher-
05-09-2005, 06:43 AM
This site isnt a hoax, a lot of people want the perfect looking cat's so while they are young, their bones are more soft flexible or whatever therefore they inject it with some numbing thing and leave them in this box for days.

It is cruel yeah and I wish it wouldnt happen but noone ever says how cruel something like war is, or they dont try to stop that either. Kitten's arent my first priority in the world :)

I believe it hasnt been removed because its not illegal.

-Soph-
05-09-2005, 09:48 AM
Ive seen that site before, it isnt a hoax, its real. the site has been put down lots of times, but it keeps on coming back.

Tommy
05-09-2005, 09:50 AM
Isnt that the site where they stick kittens in jars hoping they will shape like the jar but they kill them?

Its sick, i hate it.

-Soph-
05-09-2005, 09:54 AM
I Know it is...

its tight, why cant they just leave the kittens like they were before?

zak-x
05-09-2005, 09:58 AM
I have seen that site before, and I am being honest with you but i was crying last time not allot =p

fun.in.da.sun
05-09-2005, 10:24 AM
I was reading guest book and sum 1 ordered a pretzel shaped puppy HOW SICK IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentor
05-09-2005, 10:42 AM
just so u know the site is a hoax, dispite people thinking it aint, its like CC, to disturb people and look as relisctic as possible, rather than to just be bazzar and out there thogh "/

Kitty-Gal
05-09-2005, 05:31 PM
My friend told me about that site on msm :( Its so cruel
how could they just kill a little creature like that :@

Mentor
05-09-2005, 07:00 PM
Its fake =.=

juzi
05-09-2005, 07:13 PM
i sent an email. calling him names in capital letters and cursing him ;)

Mentor
05-09-2005, 07:17 PM
Is there some condistion im not aware of where peope dont seem to get the idea of what a Fake site is "/
your sending threteing emails, even thogh your the ones who look like the idiots :rolleyes:

Moose
05-09-2005, 07:20 PM
It is fake... Getting the kittens inside defys the laws of physics.

juzi
05-09-2005, 07:21 PM
its not fake.. pmsl. got proof its fake?

Moose
05-09-2005, 07:23 PM
Do you have proof its real?

Mentor
05-09-2005, 07:24 PM
=.= Well most sites that are real dont tend to be ranked in the number 1 spot in web hoax lsiting heres the review from one

1. Bonsai Kitten
Probably the most controversial Website of 2001, the repugnant BonsaiKitten.com spawned protests, petitions and even an FBI investigation. Why all the fuss? The site, "Dedicated to preserving the long lost art of body modification in housepets," appears to advocate confining kittens in small glass jars to change the shape of their bodies as they grow.

google it and u will find 1000s =.=

juzi
05-09-2005, 07:24 PM
yes, pictures of kittens in jars on the website. why would people/public try and stop it if it was fake?

Absently
05-09-2005, 07:25 PM
If its fake oh thank god and if it isn'tsome1s gonna pay i love cats :(

Moose
05-09-2005, 07:25 PM
o.o Doesn't mean a thing, many things can be done with photoshop... or they just put the cats in there take a picture and leave them out.
The ASPCA would have nabbed them ages ago.

EvilClown
05-09-2005, 07:27 PM
You know what i think, i think all you people, who want to close sites, such as krews, and the Bonsia thing or whatever, are all pathectic. You are sad people, and sicken me. Your all stupid little kids who spend thier life on habbo, walking around in crapy rooms, saying ur blond, blue eyes, short, and hot. HAH! Thats VERY funny, And The Guys So Much as Say 6 pack, black spiky hair, and i play football, Please. Phs, Funny thing is, all you people are just stupid, and sad, Most of the guys who play habbo, are fat, sick, kids who are homeschooled. To have a site closed, because you dont like it, it just pathectic, they worked on that site, and payed for the domain, your all sad stupid kids, expecially that idiot who said she was going to have the site shutdown, Riduclious... Stop snitching on people, and get on with ur scamming life on habbo, you Morons.

OH AND YOU KNOW WHAT! GO AHED BAD REP ME! I COULDNT CARE LESS!!

0verRide
05-09-2005, 07:28 PM
OMG that is sickening stuff that site needs to get closed down

Moose
05-09-2005, 07:30 PM
You know what i think, i think all you people, who want to close sites, such as krews, and the Bonsia thing or whatever, are all pathectic. You are sad people, and sicken me. Your all stupid little kids who spend thier life on habbo, walking around in crapy rooms, saying ur blond, blue eyes, short, and hot. HAH! Thats VERY funny, And The Guys So Much as Say 6 pack, black spiky hair, and i play football, Please. Phs, Funny thing is, all you people are just stupid, and sad, Most of the guys who play habbo, are fat, sick, kids who are homeschooled. To have a site closed, because you dont like it, it just pathectic, they worked on that site, and payed for the domain, your all sad stupid kids, expecially that idiot who said she was going to have the site shutdown, Riduclious... Stop snitching on people, and get on with ur scamming life on habbo, you Morons.

OH AND YOU KNOW WHAT! GO AHED BAD REP ME! I COULDNT CARE LESS!!
What you said was nonsence, not worth reading.

Mentor
05-09-2005, 07:33 PM
yes, pictures of kittens in jars on the website. why would people/public try and stop it if it was fake?
Why do u think its been up there 4 years, even thogh the fbi investagted them if its real, why did the offical reports show the site to be a hoax, even the bloody owner says its a hoax.
The reason people try to close it is becuse there idiots and didnt check to see if it was fake, notice the same thing happening here, ignoring the good 60% of post in it say and proving its fake,.

Embean
05-09-2005, 07:46 PM
I've been on that before, just dont remind me of it, it makes me sick.
And i've had an nightmare because of that already.

zak-x
05-09-2005, 07:47 PM
its not fake.. pmsl. got proof its fake?

And you got proof its not fake...?

Mentor
05-09-2005, 07:51 PM
there is no proof its not fake since it is fake, i already proved it once in this thread "/

Bonzi kittens site is a HOAX. It is not real.

Magnet
05-09-2005, 08:24 PM
That is terrible. Absolutely terrible. All I can say.

Squishybeamz
05-09-2005, 08:34 PM
I first believed Bonsai Kitten was real but i e-mailed itvscottish.co.uk and i recieved an e-mail saying that the FBI were even involved and even though its seems really believable it is not and i will post the e-mail i recieved today that this was a hoax but i would still like bonsai kitten to be closed down because some sick minded fool will get the idea of putting kitty's in jars.
Hope i helped.http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/9177/proof1sl.th.png (http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=proof1sl.png)

CutieJamie
05-09-2005, 08:40 PM
:o ya Im glad its not real!

Mentor
05-09-2005, 08:47 PM
That is terrible. Absolutely terrible. All I can say.
why are so many people incapable of acceptoing its a joke, "/

Squishybeamz
05-09-2005, 09:29 PM
Well for some joke it isnt really funny, do u think animal cruelty is funny? or making it look like animal cruelty being funny?

Prone
05-09-2005, 11:03 PM
Heh, the pics are funny, but I don't think they actually keep them in the jar... Maybe put them in take a photo and take them back out or somat?

Squishybeamz
05-09-2005, 11:57 PM
The pictures are not real dont ask me how they made it cause i have no idea

kasi
06-09-2005, 12:11 AM
I sent them lots of hatemail. :)

Squishybeamz
06-09-2005, 05:55 PM
Go Kassandra lol but the site is a hoax and the owner is a sick minded twit :)

Squishybeamz
06-09-2005, 06:09 PM
Go Kassandra lol but the site is a hoax and the owner is a sick minded twit :)

Mentor
08-09-2005, 04:22 PM
the owners probaly alauging at your right now =.=

Do u not get the humar, its not supposed to be funny as in the site, whats supposed to be funny is the reaction of those who view the site, thats where the humor lies, aka when idiots who althogh may have been told its fake a good 40 or 50 times still send hatemail send pettions and all that **** "/

Rachi
08-09-2005, 04:45 PM
:(
Poooor kittys :(

Krypsis
08-09-2005, 04:51 PM
Thread Closed By Laxativepolo & Link Removed.
Reason - Site Contains Cruelty To Animals

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!