PDA

View Full Version : [Building] DJ_Shadow's Room

DJ_Shadow
21-09-2013, 05:30 PM
I thought I was about time I posted this. Unfortunately the white tiled flooring has since been removed from the catalogue - so the floorboards had to do. Really miss seeing rooms like this around.

http://www.habbo.com/room/63612449

http://i.imgur.com/wDimz8o.png?1

This was the original room that I patched together from the Habbo Experience Video:

http://i.imgur.com/TUOKB2K.png

Hope you like it! :)

geo
21-09-2013, 06:22 PM
you should place a banzai tile in the doorway

e5
21-09-2013, 07:34 PM
Hole in the wall and chains need to be slightly lower!;) otherwise very good replica!

Icey
21-09-2013, 07:37 PM
Pretty sweet :)!

Michael
21-09-2013, 10:20 PM
Apart from the pineapple tree that doesn't belong - very good work!

Lewis
21-09-2013, 10:29 PM
good, but there's a pineapple plant not needed. and you have the wrong flooring

Daltron
22-09-2013, 02:10 AM
epic remake!

DJ_Shadow
22-09-2013, 10:29 AM
you should place a banzai tile in the doorway

Put one in, doesn't look too bad. Thanks :)

Hole in the wall and chains need to be slightly lower!;) otherwise very good replica!

Thank you! Its impossible to have the posters positions exactly how they were, as Habbo changed the poster restrictions. I think that is the best we could do.

Apart from the pineapple tree that doesn't belong - very good work!

Unfortunately the guy with the purple shirt didn't move for the entire video, so there was no way of really knowing what was put behind him. Will leave the space empty for now.

good, but there's a pineapple plant not needed. and you have the wrong flooring

As I explained in my last post, the flooring used in the original room was removed from the catalogue a while back :/ the floorboards seemed to be the next best alternative. Plant has now been removed :)

Lewis
22-09-2013, 10:39 AM
Put one in, doesn't look too bad. Thanks :)

Thank you! Its impossible to have the posters positions exactly how they were, as Habbo changed the poster restrictions. I think that is the best we could do.

Unfortunately the guy with the purple shirt didn't move for the entire video, so there was no way of really knowing what was put behind him. Will leave the space empty for now.

As I explained in my last post, the flooring used in the original room was removed from the catalogue a while back :/ the floorboards seemed to be the next best alternative. Plant has now been removed :)

Did you check the duckets flooring and coin flooring? :)

DJ_Shadow
22-09-2013, 10:56 AM
Did you check the duckets flooring and coin flooring? :)

Not in the duckets flooring section either. I have been asking staff for ages to put it back, as it used to be a pixel floor.

Samantha
23-09-2013, 11:59 AM
Would a Tile With a Halo work better than a Banzai Arena Tile? Anyway looks alright and simple.

DJ_Shadow
24-09-2013, 12:39 PM
Would a Tile With a Halo work better than a Banzai Arena Tile? Anyway looks alright and simple.

It looks better than the banzai tile, though it lights up every time someone comes in the room - I'll ask people for their opinions. Thank you :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!