PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] What!

BarrackObama
24-09-2013, 05:37 PM
I'm quitting Habbo indefinitely. I have finally decided it, though I wasn't on Habbo for too long, (I joined in 2008), I know as a matter of fact that the moderator got a lot worse. Today, I was going to a room, and some random kid insults me, I report him, but he didn't get banned, shortly after I got banned for bullying, and I didn't even say anything. I come on another clone, tells me to get a life, I report him and they don't do anything, I get banned again, this same cycle continues for the 10th clone, until I decided I needed to rest from Habbo. Just now, I came back on Habbo, someone called "DnB" proceeds to report me, and then I get banned, for nothing. I'm quitting Habbo indefinitely, goodbye. **** off Sulake.

lemons
24-09-2013, 05:43 PM
bye

Michael
24-09-2013, 05:44 PM
You got banned from saying nothing ten times? Doubtful.

Empired
25-09-2013, 04:59 PM
Yeah lol I struggle to believe you got banned 10 times in a row. Three perhaps, ten no.

Bye xxx

Lewis
25-09-2013, 05:35 PM
I doubt it too, but you never know.

bye

Samantha
25-09-2013, 07:35 PM
Lmao .DnB; was this you? That's a shame, it has got worse, but it would repeat itself that often if at all.

steamyxo
25-09-2013, 08:45 PM
i agree with wat you are saying lol and dont worry DnB girl thinks shes something special and that shes a 'queen' as she has referred to her self in the past

dunke
26-09-2013, 12:22 AM
Today, I was going to a room, and some random kid insults me, I report him, but he didn't get banned, shortly after I got banned for bullying, and I didn't even say anything. I come on another clone, tells me to get a life, I report him and they don't do anything, I get banned again, this same cycle continues for the 10th clone
sending 10 reports from 10 different accounts is not ban-worthy at all, right?
and someone insulting you where I am certain you either initiated it or responded to him (judging by the attitude from your post) is worthy of him getting banned?
you can simply click ignore on him and it would of eradicated the problem without the need to get a mod involved, it's a waste of time and you should know that

habbo mods may be terrible but you deserved it

EarCandy
26-09-2013, 01:54 AM
Goodbye then. All the best to your future.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!