PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping

x!xVaNx!x
05-09-2005, 07:42 AM
I Know Many People Who Go On The Computer Get Problems Sleeping So Do I. Could Any1 Please Tell Me How I Could Help My Self To Get To Sleep Btw I Dont Have And I Pod MP3 :D
x0x From Vanessa x0x :)

Eamonn
05-09-2005, 08:48 AM
Pop some pills

Embean
05-09-2005, 10:18 AM
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let Fire Fall
05-09-2005, 10:06 PM
yeah, just go to bed sleep 8 hours and dont be a lazy sod or you feel like c'rap

Seacat
06-09-2005, 09:28 PM
Keep a regular bed-time, if you goto bed one night at say 10pm and then the next at 3am for a long period of time then your sleeping pattern will be disturbed, and you'll have problems sleeping at certain times, if you get into a good sleeping pattern then you should sleep as soon as you get into bed.

Take part in non-stressful activites before going to sleep, coming straight off of the PC and climbing into bed isn't a good idea as you're not seperated from stress etc, take a hot bath before getting into bed.

Make sure your beds comfortable and the environment surrounding it is just right, not too hot/cold, dark/light -- how you feel comfortable.

Do exercise through the day to make you tired, BUT don't do it just before going to bed. Finish exercise at least 4 hours before sleeping as exercise makes you more alerted and higher body temperature, plus it takes upto 6 hours for your body temperate to decrease after long exercise.

Avoid nicotine, caffeine (coke, coffee, tea, chocolate) before sleeping as these are all stimulants and will keep you alert and awake!

Good luck sleeping, I have no problems! :p

Also don't eat 2-3 hours before sleeping, you don't want too much energy!

chipie60
06-09-2005, 09:33 PM
Wow helpful :o

Clarissa
06-09-2005, 09:48 PM
Pop some pills

eamonn you have like the best ideas

Kieeran
06-09-2005, 09:49 PM
Keep a regular bed-time, if you goto bed one night at say 10pm and then the next at 3am for a long period of time then your sleeping pattern will be disturbed, and you'll have problems sleeping at certain times, if you get into a good sleeping pattern then you should sleep as soon as you get into bed.

Take part in non-stressful activites before going to sleep, coming straight off of the PC and climbing into bed isn't a good idea as you're not seperated from stress etc, take a hot bath before getting into bed.

Make sure your beds comfortable and the environment surrounding it is just right, not too hot/cold, dark/light -- how you feel comfortable.

Do exercise through the day to make you tired, BUT don't do it just before going to bed. Finish exercise at least 4 hours before sleeping as exercise makes you more alerted and higher body temperature, plus it takes upto 6 hours for your body temperate to decrease after long exercise.

Avoid nicotine, caffeine (coke, coffee, tea, chocolate) before sleeping as these are all stimulants and will keep you alert and awake!

Good luck sleeping, I have no problems! :p

Also don't eat 2-3 hours before sleeping, you don't want too much energy!
Noice advice, My sleeping patttern is 1am :s

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!