PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Retros!

Josh,
27-09-2013, 05:10 PM
Hello Guys,

As you may know that Habbo Retros are going around and some have been closed down due to Sulake putting a court order towards them. Habbo are urging that you contact them any Habbo Retros you know. The reason i am posting this is as they are ILLEGAL! Retro sites are fake, illegal Habbo copies that run on server emulators. There are several retro sites on the market. Most of the sites are just hobby projects, but there are some that make money through advertising and user subscription. Want more detail? click -Here (https://help.habbo.com/entries/21499626-What-are-Retro-sites-) Or if you would like to report one click -Here (https://help.habbo.com/entries/136304-How-do-I-report-a-fake-Habbo-website-)

Thread moved by £lliott (Forum Moderator) - From 'Habbo News and Rumours' as I feel it is better suited here.

Scotland
27-09-2013, 05:27 PM
Retros are bad.. Mmmk..

stop em!!

e5
27-09-2013, 05:27 PM
Habbo retro's are illegal because they use things that are own my Sulake. They also take money away from the Habbo sites and therefore Sulake lose money as a result. There's a good reason why they're illegal.

karter
27-09-2013, 05:29 PM
i don't promote retros but i don't hate them either

Liva
02-10-2013, 11:57 AM
i don't promote retros but i don't hate them either

Yeah I went on one years and years ago, and enjoyed it due to the artistic freedom. I could make rooms as amazing as I liked...
But the ones that obtain your passwords and such, ew. Ban them all!

Lewis
02-10-2013, 12:35 PM
I'm confused what it means:

Is this fair?

Does that mean it is retros fair to have or is it fair to close down retros

Lucy
04-10-2013, 04:06 AM
In the end they are just protecting their own assets and it is completely understandable. There should be a harder stance on those that have paying users compared to those that are just hobby projects though. But then if it is a hobby project why is it open to the web is what I would ask.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!