PDA

View Full Version : Just applied for camp america

ohryry
27-09-2013, 10:07 PM
has anyone been?

Phil
27-09-2013, 11:23 PM
I think RyRy; should be able to give you some words here :)

....unless that's you?! :S

RyRy
28-09-2013, 06:44 PM
I've been twice, and I'm desperate to go again next year. Best time of your life, you won't regret it if you go.

There's a few specialized camps like disabled camps and poorer background camps, religious camps and girl/boy only camps but don't let it phase you if you get into any of these camps. Sure, they'll be a bit harder but the reward you'd get out of it is brill. I worked at a camp mostly for rich kids, and you get to know these kids and the backgrounds they've been brought up in.

One kid I had was from a family where his father had died in 9/11, he was born a few days after 9/11 happened so never knew his dad. But the kid in question, oh my word he was a legend hahaha. Can't stress enough how badly you need to go, you won't know what you've been missing out on until you go kk.

ohryry
28-09-2013, 08:18 PM
I've been twice, and I'm desperate to go again next year. Best time of your life, you won't regret it if you go.

There's a few specialized camps like disabled camps and poorer background camps, religious camps and girl/boy only camps but don't let it phase you if you get into any of these camps. Sure, they'll be a bit harder but the reward you'd get out of it is brill. I worked at a camp mostly for rich kids, and you get to know these kids and the backgrounds they've been brought up in.

One kid I had was from a family where his father had died in 9/11, he was born a few days after 9/11 happened so never knew his dad. But the kid in question, oh my word he was a legend hahaha. Can't stress enough how badly you need to go, you won't know what you've been missing out on until you go kk.

Wow do you have skype so i can chat to you about it? I wanna know some stuff!

mines hastles

Metric1
29-09-2013, 12:01 AM
where is this camp?

Samantha
29-09-2013, 12:14 AM
Wow do you have skype so i can chat to you about it? I wanna know some stuff!

mines hastles

Oh hello Ry :P.

Yeah I was also thinking RyRy;, but I didn't know if it was Camp America. I think the experience will be great for you, and I'm sure you will get all the information you need from him or online!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!