PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] banned ugh

sex
29-09-2013, 07:07 PM
someone **** reported me because i wouldn't give him fastpass he was like "this is gonna be awkward and uncomfortable but you're going to be banned for a day"

then i got banned for my room name "CABIN IN THE WOODS - MODS"

You have been banned! The reason for the ban is "You have been banned until 30-09-2013 14:57:35. Creating an inappropriate room name is not tolerated. Please review the Habbo Way and Terms for acceptable usage.". The ban will expire at 9/30/13 2:57 PM (GMT -0400) Eastern Time

******* useless *******s

GoldenMerc
29-09-2013, 07:18 PM
gd, i hope i still have mod ;/
hope u get unbanned soon

sex
29-09-2013, 07:23 PM
gd, i hope i still have mod ;/
hope u get unbanned soon

no removed it you and only you need to re-buy it :l
im unbanned tomorrow at 8 UGH may have well as permed me

GoldenMerc
29-09-2013, 07:33 PM
no removed it you and only you need to re-buy it :l
im unbanned tomorrow at 8 UGH may have well as permed me

I will sell your mother, i request it bk ;l
anyways hope they change your ban to perm
i mean send in a request n tell them you wernt naughty

account32
29-09-2013, 07:46 PM
Sounds to me like you deserved it. Hobbas are very highly trained so I doubt they'd have made a mistake. Man up and accept your punishment.

Samantha
29-09-2013, 08:05 PM
Sounds to me like you deserved it. Hobbas are very highly trained so I doubt they'd have made a mistake. Man up and accept your punishment.

How did he deserve it? If someone doesn't pay for fast pass then he doesn't get it does he? Also, the only minor error was having mod in the room name, but you usually don't get banned for having 1 room name that could be against the rules.

Hobbas? That ended years ago.

account32
29-09-2013, 08:07 PM
How did he deserve it? If someone doesn't pay for fast pass then he doesn't get it does he? Also, the only minor error was having mod in the room name, but you usually don't get banned for having 1 room name that could be against the rules.

Hobbas? That ended years ago.
Sorry, Samantha, but you clearly have not spent as much time in the hotel as I. So just stay out of this conversation. I have just received my 9 years badge sooo...

Samantha
29-09-2013, 08:18 PM
Sorry, Samantha, but you clearly have not spent as much time in the hotel as I. So just stay out of this conversation. I have just received my 9 years badge sooo...

Lmao, badges mean nothing nowadays. I am not addicted to Habbo, so of course you have spent more time on it than me.

sex
29-09-2013, 08:18 PM
i will be renaming them to guardians when i come back from this terrible mistake of a ban

Eoin247
29-09-2013, 08:37 PM

Whos alt account are you? Can i have a clue? :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!