PDA

View Full Version : Donating For Events

Josh,
01-10-2013, 06:26 PM
Hello guys, i am wishing to join Events staff but no credits :( I am wondering if anyone could donate me some credits or furni to make rooms and have prizes for winners. Wish to donate? Add me on Habbo JoshFromWales. (Including Dot) Or Send me a gift through my name :) Thanks guys :)

Thread moved by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Habbo In General' as it is more suited here.

Phil
01-10-2013, 09:24 PM
Hello guys, i am wishing to join Events staff but no credits :( I am wondering if anyone could donate me some credits or furni to make rooms and have prizes for winners. Wish to donate? Add me on Habbo JoshFromWales. (Including Dot) Or Send me a gift through my name :) Thanks guys :)

Heyy there Josh! Welcome to Habbox!

Next time I'm on Habbo and I'll add you to see if I can throw you a bone as I'm quite inactive now. In the meantime, you should enter competitions to try and win credits! You can do so by clicking the link in my signature. If you manage to collect enough credits to be able to buy a group room, I wouldn't mind placing some furni in your room for you to host in :)

Best of luck!

Phil

Josh,
02-10-2013, 05:46 PM
Heyy there Josh! Welcome to Habbox!

Next time I'm on Habbo and I'll add you to see if I can throw you a bone as I'm quite inactive now. In the meantime, you should enter competitions to try and win credits! You can do so by clicking the link in my signature. If you manage to collect enough credits to be able to buy a group room, I wouldn't mind placing some furni in your room for you to host in :)

Best of luck!

Phil

Thanks,

I love the events category just need credits but my stepdad wont give me money as there going on holiday :(

Josh.

Phil
02-10-2013, 05:59 PM
Thanks,

I love the events category just need credits but my stepdad wont give me money as there going on holiday :(

Josh.

Maybe you might be in luck once they return

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!