PDA

View Full Version : Fictitious Fun - Ends 18th October

MKR&*42
03-10-2013, 02:17 PM
http://habbox.com/text/black_style/Fictitious+Fun

I was watching another episode of "How I met your mother" the other day (it seems to be a great source of inspiration for competition ideas) and there was something one of the characters said that I could definitely relate to. She said "...all of the stuff you're supposed to like usually sucks..." and I found that to be an incredibly accurate representation of life - I dislike Christmas, trick or treating is boring, theme parks are just scary, most stand up comedians are quite poor and pantomimes are such a drag.

Easter is one of my pet hates too - it's meant to be really fun for everyone, but it just ends up costing me so much money to buy various different types of chocolate eggs which are all completely hollow and don't even taste nice most of the time :@! I want to know is there any activity that is generally considered to be "fun", that you dreadfully hate and why?

Prize: 5 Credits + 15 Reputation Points

Basshunter2309
13-10-2013, 04:22 AM
Shopping with my mother. She says she'll end up buying me something and it'll be fun, but hey... guess what. All we do is visit the women's clothing stores. :(

IzzyUhh
13-10-2013, 03:46 PM
Triple science.
My teacher always says okay we will do a fun game at the end of class!
It ends up to be a worksheet or a test ;l

Becka
13-10-2013, 04:21 PM
my friend is obsessed with tennis and wants me to play a match with her soon.. erm. no.

geekygrant
15-10-2013, 02:53 PM
Grand Theft Auto. I take no pleasure in commiting crimes!

Inseriousity.
15-10-2013, 06:15 PM
entering habbox competitions.
meant to be fun but it ruins my vibe and causes tension when there should be peace *smokes weed*

Corina35
15-10-2013, 10:41 PM
Going on field trips for Ecology. Most of the time there's a torrential downpour or it's freezing cold.

Drake.
17-10-2013, 12:34 AM
I dreadfully hate not taking drugs because I don't see the fun in that.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!