PDA

View Full Version : FIFA 14

Lucy
04-10-2013, 03:20 AM
Did not see a thread for it so thought I would post about it. Has anyone been playing FIFA 14 since its release? Overall the game does feel more solid than FIFA 13 and I don't know if it is just me but I am struggling a little more on World Class than I was previously especially in terms of scoring. I am also a fan of the new UI that they have gone with and it seems a lot easier to browse around.

The only problem I have had so far is getting online matches to work, it keeps connecting me to players and then saying the connection has been lost, but the few games I have got the connection has been good so far.

Anyone else got any thoughts on the game compared to last years, anyone else finding it more difficult??

Matthew
04-10-2013, 04:54 PM
I love it. I always did try to play good possession football rather than just picking fast players and LB+Y'ing so I love this game! (talking about UT here).

It took a while to get used to, especially the dribbling and the turning etc but I love it now. Haven't played any career mode etc yet as I've only been playing UT but I've played a few offline UT games on world class and won most of them easily

Shockwave.2CC
04-10-2013, 06:16 PM
I'll be getting this hopefully tomorrow, and then I can post how I feel about it. :)

Lucy
05-10-2013, 07:07 AM
I love it. I always did try to play good possession football rather than just picking fast players and LB+Y'ing so I love this game! (talking about UT here).

It took a while to get used to, especially the dribbling and the turning etc but I love it now. Haven't played any career mode etc yet as I've only been playing UT but I've played a few offline UT games on world class and won most of them easily
I have never really understood UT, I had a brief go at it the other day but it just doesn't seem to catch my interest, maybe I just don't understand it.

Matthew
05-10-2013, 12:42 PM
I have never really understood UT, I had a brief go at it the other day but it just doesn't seem to catch my interest, maybe I just don't understand it.

Its pretty simple, play games to earn coins and then spend the coins on improving your team. It goes without saying that the better the player, the more expensive they are on the market etc. UT is great, best mode on fifa IMO.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!