PDA

View Full Version : Best place to lvl up.

Brycey90
05-09-2005, 09:12 AM
Hey
Here is the best place that i use to level up my mining and smithing.Try them.
Mine iron at the desert to lvl mining up, and if you need smithing up then just make iron items they respawn quick and they give quite a bit of xp.
/10 and maybe rep if this is good.

Neil
05-09-2005, 09:24 AM
That's not the best, it's to crowded and a long walk from bank and furnace, best place for mining is the hobgoblin mines at wildy and smithing would probably be fally because the bank is close to the furnace

Brycey90
05-09-2005, 09:28 AM
That's not the best, it's to crowded and a long walk from bank and furnace, best place for mining is the hobgoblin mines at wildy and smithing would probably be fally because the bank is close to the furnace
If you want mining up go to desert.
If you want smithing mine iron at the lil mining place east of varrok and put the iron in bank.
Happy now!?

Neil
05-09-2005, 02:22 PM
If you want mining up go to desert.
If you want smithing mine iron at the lil mining place east of varrok and put the iron in bank.
Happy now!?
Will never get iron there trust me and the desert is still a rubbish place to mine, best is the hobgoblin mine because people rarely go there because they don't wanna get pked

LesbianGhost
05-09-2005, 02:24 PM
Will never get iron there trust me and the desert is still a rubbish place to mine, best is the hobgoblin mine because people rarely go there because they don't wanna get pked

That's true.. I'm going to take my picaxe now and start mining, if I die I'll only lose ore, which I don't need anyway.

Iambikez
05-09-2005, 02:24 PM

If you go there bring teles just incase.

LesbianGhost
05-09-2005, 02:26 PM
If you go there bring teles just incase.

Why..? If you die you only lose ore, which you don't need anyway.

Rashelly
05-09-2005, 02:28 PM
I got my mining up from 60 to 65 in about 4 days just mining gems (in shilo village).
You get similar exp to mining mithril, plus, great way to get your crafting up.
And it depends what you're smitihng level is, once you get over 50, it's a waste of time making iron, you need to go for steel for the best exp.
^my opinion anyway.
I got my mining up just by mining in the dwarven mines and the coal trucks (before i was able to get into the guild)

Iambikez
05-09-2005, 02:28 PM
Why..? If you die you only lose ore, which you don't need anyway.

Oohhhh nvm, I thought he wanted the ores

LesbianGhost
05-09-2005, 02:44 PM
Lmao.. I just got attacked by a PKer wannabe at the mine.. He seemed suprised when I equipt my whip and owned him.

Random
05-09-2005, 03:14 PM
Hey brycey90 is that bens brother

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!