PDA

View Full Version : New Catalogue Header.

Samantha
10-10-2013, 12:24 AM
A new image uploaded suggests that a new category within the Catalogue will come to hotels, a room building Catalogue header has been found, which suggests creativity will flow even more on Habbo!

The image doesn't give much away, but it appears as though you will be able to take a pre-existing room layout and combine it with others. As it's a Catalogue header we can only presume that you will have to purchase the ability to create your own layouts, but the possibilities are endless with the feature. The few negatives I see are the fact it could cost a lot to be able to do it, and will it make various features redundant like the Black Hole?

What do you think of this new feature? Share your views by clicking 'Read More and Comment.'

http://www.habbox.com/k3nSh8UDrsmUj/../assets/images//2013/10/10/eAjs.png

Room building, what do you think?

Lucy
10-10-2013, 02:00 AM
I have a feeling that you will be able to buy "extensions" in pre-defined sizes is the way I could see them doing this. Or something like an "Room upgrade" or something, it is a decent idea but people basically achieve this with black holes anyway don't they?

Sandoo
10-10-2013, 02:33 AM
It's in the catalogue right now for the Custom Rooms tab under the HC section of the catalogue. Nothing new, just stack tiles and black holes.

Samantha
10-10-2013, 12:47 PM
It's currently the header on the Custom Room tabs, but with it being uploaded and with a different URL it might suggest we'll be seeing an expansion of that.

Lewis
10-10-2013, 05:13 PM
Maybe they'll release the opposite of black holes, placeable 4 squared items and 1 squared items in the black area, to give more floor.

ARTPOP
10-10-2013, 05:47 PM
disgusting

Michael
10-10-2013, 06:16 PM
The arrows show the room going from a small room to a bigger room. So room expansions probably, except you buy tiles.

-:Undertaker:-
14-10-2013, 05:16 AM
These are long overdue.

Daltron
20-10-2013, 01:08 AM
I like it

JaiHo
22-10-2013, 09:00 AM
Saw a post on Puhekupla that looks very interesting!

http://puhekupla.com/en/news/2528

Think we might be able to finally build our own shaped rooms!

Threads merged by Samanfa (Forum Moderator): As they're based on the same topic.

EarCandy
22-10-2013, 10:44 AM
This is a good piece of news!
I really hope it'll come soon, it'd be handy in some way.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!