PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Welcome Room [Not mine!]

HOSKO02
10-10-2013, 02:17 PM
This probably doesn't belong here, but having recently check out dev.habbo.com, I screen-capped this absolutely gorgeous welcome room from the sandbox hotel.

As far as rooms go, I think it's great. The walls and room size are a touch larger than the standard HC room similar to this in-client, giving the expanse a sense of scale much larger than it actually is. The colours on the walls and floor work great, especially that skirting along the wall edge. That double door and window style, very sleek - and the depth implied through the door, of which we're offered a brief peak, is very tantalising, doesn't it make you want to explore the hallways?
(Perhaps they'd be lonely, expansive and tasteful, much like the old Hallway public rooms, we'll never know)

Most of the furniture is existing items, with the odd detailed alteration here or there. It left me wishing our guest rooms could have the same customisation.

What do you guys think?

http://tashload.com/Uploader/uploads//prjniNk.png

Thread moved by £lliott (Forum Moderator) - From 'Cool Rooms' as I feel it is better suited here.

sex
10-10-2013, 02:39 PM
this is out months on all hotels, you get it when you register. its the part where you pick your name

HOSKO02
10-10-2013, 03:13 PM
this is out months on all hotels, you get it when you register. its the part where you pick your name

Haha! No way! I guess as someone who isn't make new characters... I never see this. Maybe some other have missed it too then? I might make a new one later to see how the experience looks afresh.

EDIT: Can a MOD change the title to 'Habbo Welcome Room' for me and remove the Dev part? Seems redundant

Absently
10-10-2013, 04:31 PM
i wish it was an actual room that we could properly use and move about it, like a proper hotel. such a cute room

ChitChatCityLUV
11-10-2013, 09:04 AM
yep it's like that when i created mine

Scotland
12-10-2013, 11:47 PM
that got removed while ago, pretty cool :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!