PDA

View Full Version : Not being funny...

MKR&*42
10-10-2013, 10:31 PM
Has anyone else noticed the massive amount of public rooms that seemed to be filled with Spanish/Portugese users now? For example I've checked that hospital place, the popular beach and even the Nickelodeon Studios and every time I go in there there are masses of these users and I can't understand why they come here when their hotel is probably far more exciting with the amount of people.

Cassiieee
10-10-2013, 10:36 PM
I've noticed.
But it's easy for me as I can communicate with the Spanish. Everytime I ask why they are here, they always say 'Our hotel is down'.

Absently
10-10-2013, 10:37 PM
does the spanish hotel have closing hours? i assume if they do, that'll most likely be it. habbo is their drug

MKR&*42
10-10-2013, 10:42 PM
Well atm their hotel is open and I don't think they get closing hours as there are Spanish speaking countries all throughout the world :P

Michael
10-10-2013, 10:43 PM
I know a lot of them come to .com to either check out our updates, do our quests, take part in our competitions or follow staff around all day as they get no staff interaction from where they're from. It is strange though, close our borders!

MKR&*42
11-10-2013, 05:48 PM
I mean look the hospital is actually at least 95% foreign speakers, e.g.

http://i.imgur.com/byVbIo9.png

There was more text after obv but it's ridiculous I don't come on an english speaking hotel to have rooms becoming solely filled with other language speakers who don't know what I'm saying half the time.

Absently
11-10-2013, 05:49 PM
obviously our rooms are better!!

Michael
11-10-2013, 06:34 PM
I mean look the hospital is actually at least 95% foreign speakers, e.g.

http://i.imgur.com/byVbIo9.png

There was more text after obv but it's ridiculous I don't come on an english speaking hotel to have rooms becoming solely filled with other language speakers who don't know what I'm saying half the time.

Habbo.com must have the best healthcare, it does get very annoying and awfully frustrating though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!