PDA

View Full Version : Handtastic - Ends 16th October

Sloths
04-10-2013, 05:51 AM
http://habbox.com/text/mao_end/Handtastic

I'm trying to teach myself to play the Ukulele and I can't seem to manage a few of the notes for the chords because I have small hands. I knew this was a reason with the guitar so that's why I tried to learn the Ukulele instead, but even though it's small I still can't manage to reach those important notes.

My fingers are pretty long so I wish I could increase the size of my palm so that I can finally play that silly E chord that's in nearly every decent song I want to play! For this competition though I want you to think about which part of your body you'd want to either make bigger or smaller and why. Maybe you want to make your legs bigger so you could be taller either way please keep it clean and follow the forum rules.

May the most interesting idea win!

Prize: 5 Credits + 15 Reputation Points

Liva
11-10-2013, 04:36 AM
I want my chin to be smaller. It sticks out like reece witherspoons, which was well represented on family guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2D1ltJZgBU

The joys of having a heart shaped face..

Honor-Branch
11-10-2013, 06:49 PM
I want to make my brain bigger as in smarter cuz.
im dumb ;[

oli
13-10-2013, 12:50 AM
i want 2 make my bum bigger so when i sit on sum1 they dnt say **** off ur bum is so boney

Basshunter2309
14-10-2013, 07:56 AM
I wish my feet were bigger. Big feet could bring so much happiness to your life. Big feet are intimidating, a bonus if I wanted to join a circus as a clown and everyone knows what big feet means ;) Big forearms

geekygrant
15-10-2013, 02:48 PM
I'd like my nose to be smaller. Stupid thing sticks out like Pinocchio.

Inseriousity.
15-10-2013, 06:21 PM
lol at you pretending the title 'handtastic' and a comp bout 'making stuff bigger or smaller' is about the ukeleke. who you tryna kid!

I would make my ears smaller cos when I have a haircut they really stick out!
(wasnt expecting a clean answer were you)

Corina35
15-10-2013, 10:35 PM
I would like to have longer fingernails so that I do not have to keep paying money for manicures yet I still get the same compliments :D

James
16-10-2013, 12:01 PM
my feet :(
My feet are massive compared to my height so everyone calls me waddles or paddles irl :'(

Drake.
17-10-2013, 12:32 AM
I wanna make my penis smaller so it doesn't come out of the bottom of my trouser leg.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!